VMware partners continue to be the foundation of our business and we look forward to the future successes of Logicalis in 2012, as well as the rest of our partner ecosystem.
Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
Logicalis, an international solution provider, today announced that it has been named the Americas recipient of a VMware Partner Network Award in the National Partner of the Year category by VMware. The award was presented at VMware Partner Exchange 2012, VMware’s annual partner event, on February 14th in Las Vegas.
“We are proud to acknowledge the achievements made in 2011 by members of the VMware partner ecosystem and congratulate Logicalis on winning a VMware Partner Network Award,” said Doug Smith, vice president, global partner strategy and operations, VMware. “Partners worldwide assemble at VMware Partner Exchange to become equipped with the tools and knowledge needed to further realize the benefits of virtualization and cloud computing – making this the leading global event for partners seeking peer-to-peer training, education and networking to enhance their business strategies and distinguish their position in the marketplace. VMware partners continue to be the foundation of our business and we look forward to the future successes of Logicalis in 2012, as well as the rest of our partner ecosystem.”
“Logicalis has demonstrated its commitment and expertise in delivering customer value around VMware technologies. Earning the VMware Americas National Partner of the Year Award is further validation of this winning strategy,” said Terry Flood, Logicalis’ president and CEO.
Partner recipients of a VMware Partner Network Award in the Americas were acknowledged by VMware in 28 categories for their excellence in performance and distinctive achievements during 2011:
- SMB Partner of the Year
- Solution Provider of the Year
- Government Partner of the Year
- Academic Partner of the Year
- Infrastructure Virtualization Partner of the Year
- Business Continuity Partner of the Year
- Desktop Partner of the Year
- Training (VATC) Partner of the Year
- Distributor of the Year
- Emerging Market Partner of the Year
- Cloud Application Platform Partner of the Year
- Emerging Products Partner of the Year
- VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP) Partner of the Year
- Systems Integrator of the Year
- Partner Executive MVP
- Corporate Reseller of the Year
- National Partner of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- LATAM Distributor of the Year
- LATAM Education (VATC) Partner of the Year
- LATAM Solution Provider of the Year
- LATAM Government Partner of the Year
- LATAM Systems Integrator Partner of the Year
- LATAM Best Performance of the Year
- Brazil Solution Provider of the Year
- Mexico Solution Provider of the Year
- NOLA Solution Provider of the Year
- SOLA Solution Provider of the Year
About VMware Partner Exchange 2012
VMware Partner Exchange 2012 is the leading global event for virtualization and cloud partners, bringing thousands of members from the VMware partner ecosystem together to discuss the future of the industry. With more than 170 breakout sessions and an extensive exhibitor pavilion, partners gain valuable insight on how to leverage new technologies to deliver next generation enterprise hybrid cloud solutions to customers. To learn more about VMware Partner Exchange visit http://www.vmwarepartnerexchange.com
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis Group employs over 2,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of over 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM and Microsoft.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1 billion, from operations in the UK, US, Germany, South America and Asia Pacific, and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators, specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of approximately $5 billion.
For more information, visit http://www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
# # #