New York, NY (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
Marketing leaders from the NBA, Pepsi, Walmart, Kellogg’s MillerCoors and other top U.S. companies will share challenges and successes in developing strategies that resonate with the country’s expanding multicultural consumer base at the 2012 Multicultural Marketing Summit, March 26-27 in San Francisco.
Marketers are much more aware of the significant opportunity that the varying demographic groups present and realize that they can no longer afford to neglect the combined buying power of various cultural groups. To appeal to these highly lucrative and diverse audiences, many marketers are abandoning traditional mass-marketing practices in favor of tightly-focused, multicultural marketing efforts. Companies are developing innovative marketing strategies to strengthen the bond with current customers of varying cultures while reaching and prospective ones. The two-day event, organized by World Research Group, will feature sessions designed to address initiatives with African-Americans, Asian-Americans and Hispanics-Americans.
Featured speakers include:
- Saskia Sorrosa, Senior Director, Marketing, NBA
- Javier Farfan, Head of Cultural Branding, Pepsi Beverages America
- Deanna Canedo, Director of Multicultural Marketing for Wal-Mart
- Carlos Sandoval, Senior Vice President of the Executive Diversity Office for Wells Fargo Bank
- Javier Farfan, Head of Cultural Branding for Pepsi Beverages America
- Martee Pierson, Director of Diversity Programs for Liberty Tax Service
- David Burgos, Vice President for Millward Brown
Topics will include:
- A case-study from Kellogg on how it integrates a multicultural strategy into its marketing efforts
- How the NBA has succeeded in their efforts to grow their fan base by utilizing effective strategies for Hispanics
- How Walmart succeeded in its efforts to effectively market to various segments in these post-recession times engage recession-struck, web-connected consumers throughout the purchase journey
- Leveraging the census results to build a stronger, ROI-centered plan for various ethnic groups
- Translating the data into comprehensive strategy: The science behind the numbers
- Reaching out to a second generation of Hispanics: Avoiding misrepresentation and ensuring the success of your marketing campaign by conducting accurate market research
- Overcoming the complexity of marketing to Asian-American community by successfully segmenting the market
The summit will offer 15 additional sessions that explore a wide range of multicultural marketing topics, tools and strategies. These sessions utilize in-depth market research and analysis, practical case study applications and interactive panel discussions to help advertising professionals advance their strategic position in the multicultural marketing space.
WHAT: World Research Group’s 2012 Multicultural Marketing Summit
WHEN: March 26 – 27, 2012
WHERE: San Francisco, Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
About World Research Group
World Research Group (WRG) http://www.worldrg.com is a US-based conference and training development company focused entirely on providing strategies, tactics and solutions to help individuals become more successful in their professional life. We believe that there is no substitute for face-to-face learning to truly share ideas and best practices to help your organization reach its goals. Through producing more than 50 annual events, our responsibility is to create a high-quality learning and networking environment that is designed around today’s professional.