NJIT is one of the first universities to offer training about iPhone and then about iPad app development
Newark, NJ (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
Tim Kellers teaches the online continuing professional education course at NJIT that focuses solely on developing applications for Android devices. Kellers who pioneered one of the first online iPhone app developments to be offered at a university, expanded his teaching a year ago to Android. Today his online OS Android Development is highly successful. It is offered six times a year, with a class size limited to 10 people, despite an increasing demand.
Join Tim Kellers at the Android Developer Information Session
Saturday, March 3, 2012
New Jersey Institute of Technology
College of Architecture & Design
Westin Hall Gallery
Newark, NJ 07102
Information Session Attendees:
- Meet NJIT’s Expert Instructor Tim Kellers
- Learn about the popular and sought out ONLINE Android Developer training class.
- Hear how entrepreneurs and the computing literate learn to design and implement software using the Android 2.2 (or higher) environment. As well as how to create and deploy Android applications on the software simulator and hardware devices.
- Listen to testimonials from past students that have had success since taking this course.
- Participate in a Q&A.
- Registration for this event automatically enters you into a drawing for a FREE Online OS Android Development Class worth $1,090! A random draw will take place at the Information Session. Winner must be present!
NJIT, New Jersey's science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,558 students pursuing bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in 120 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. U.S. News & World Report's 2011 Annual Guide to America's Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, neural engineering and e-learning. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Office of Continuing Professional Education.