Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
When thousands of healthcare executives, health IT professional and clinicians converge at The Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas on February 20th through 24th for the HIMSS12 Annual Conference, Jeron Electronic Systems will have a game-changer in store. Center stage will be the company’s most advanced nurse call platform, Provider® 790, a networked VoIP-based system specifically designed for the changing needs of the acute care community.
Ericka Baran, Vice-President of Marketing at the Chicago-based headquarters where the Provider 790 system is engineered and manufactured, is justifiably proud of this newest addition to the company’s well-respected Provider series. “Our engineering team has leveraged the very latest in networking and voice over IP technology to provide a nurse call solution that seamlessly adapts to the needs of each unit within a hospital. The system is completely scalable, so it readily expands to every corner of a single facility or across an entire campus. Simplified installation and remote system administration built into the Provider 790 platform make it very cost effective to install and support too. “
The new nurse call platform offers:
- Ethernet backbone to easily network an entire facility worth of nurse call
- LAN access to administrators for daily functions such as assigning staff to patients and generating activity reports
- VoIP technology with digital, full-duplex audio for clear communication across an entire campus
- Color touch screen nurse consoles and staff terminals for everywhere staff access
- Integration with the most popular in-house wireless phone systems including SIP-based phones; routing patient calls directly to their assigned caregiver
- Proactive patient rounding and staff reminder functionality ensuring patients are visiting regularly
- One-touch workflow operations to streamline processes and procedures among staff within and across departments
- Built-in diagnostics and remote system administration for easy troubleshooting and 24/7 system availability
- Jeron’s assurance of quality with an Underwriters Laboratories UL1069 listing and industry-leading 5 year warranty
Convention attendees can participate in a live demo of Provider 790 at Booth 3958. Visitors to the show can schedule private consultations with Jeron nurse call applications experts by visiting http://www.jeron.com/HIMSS12.
ABOUT PROVIDER®790: Provider 790 is a complete nurse call communication solution, offering clear VoIP digital/full-duplex audio, wireless phone and pocket pager integration, simple touch screen operation, automated alerting/workflow functionality and a wide spectrum of patient and staff area components – all designed to optimize patient care and staff efficiency. All Provider systems are backed by Jeron’s industry-leading five-year warranty.
ABOUT HIMSS: HIMSS is a cause-based, not-for-profit organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the optimal use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of healthcare. Founded 51 years ago, HIMSS and its related organizations are headquartered in Chicago with additional offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® nurse call systems. Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information regarding the Provider® 790 communication solution, visit http://www.jeron.com/products/nurse-call/provider-790 or call 800.621.1903.
# # #