Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) February 14, 2012
YachtWorld.com, a Dominion Marine Media (DMM) business with the Internet’s largest worldwide database of brokerage boats, will host three broker appreciation cocktail hours at the Miami International Boat Show.
Brokers are invited to the YachtWorld lounge, space 22 & 23 at the Yacht and Brokerage Show on Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, between 5-7 p.m. on February 16, 17, and 18. Brokers are invited to take a first look at the new YachtWorld apps -- including the BoatWizard iPhone App and the consumer iPad App – while enjoying refreshments.
Key functions of the BoatWizard iPhone App include:
- Review and find listings assigned to you, your office, or your entire company
- Perform MLS searches by make/model, year, price, length, boat class, country and state
- Sort search results by price and filter MLS search results by co-brokerage status
- One-click calling and email to listing broker
- View detailed boat listings with photos and descriptions
- Swipe through larger images in a landscape photo gallery
- Email up to 5 listings to prospective buyers in PDF format
Key features of the YachtWorld consumer iPad App include:
- Increased user engagement
- Rich tablet user experience
- Large images in a landscape photo gallery
- Featured editorial content
- Searching for the boat of your dreams
About Dominion Marine Media
Dominion Marine Media (DMM) is the Internet partner of choice for the recreational marine industry and operates the three market leading web portals – http://www.boats.com, http://www.yachtworld.com and http://www.boattrader.com. DMM is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company, that provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, CRM, website design and hosting and data management services. DMM has offices in North America (Norfolk, Virginia; Seattle, Washington; and Vancouver, British Columbia) as well as in Europe (United Kingdom and Italy). The company employs 150 people, has customers in 106 countries and advertises boats for sale in 193 countries. In 2010, over 38 million unique visitors spent time researching products on DMM web and mobile sites, apps and social media outlets. DMM’s global reach includes 22 localized web portals which are translated into 13 languages.