Our goal has always been client satisfaction and confidentiality.
Harrisonburg, VA (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Each year, Virginia Business Magazine receives nominations from members of the Virginia Bar Association, and other lawyers within the commonwealth, for the legal elite in Virginia. Out of nearly 3,900 attorneys who receive nominations, only 20 percent are deemed worthy enough to be called the “legal elite.” Since 2000, Virginia Business Magazine has worked with the Virginia Bar Association to find the attorneys most deserving of this prestigious award.
In 2011, Virginia Business Magazine named the following 15 attorneys from Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver as members of the legal elite:
- Daniel L. Fitch—Intellectual Property
- Humes J. Franklin, III—Criminal Law
- C. Frank Hilton—Civil Litigation
- Glenn M. Hodge—Health Law
- James L. Johnson—Legal Services/Pro Bono
- Whitney Jackson Levin—Real Estate/Land Use
- Robert C. Lunger—Family/Domestic Relations
- Stephan W. Milo—Bankruptcy
- George H. Roberts, Jr.—Business Law
- Marshall H. Ross—Civil Litigation
- Donald E. Showalter - Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Gregory T. St. Ours—Construction
- Thomas E. Ullrich—Labor/Employment
- Travis W. Vance—Young Lawyer
- P. Marshall Yoder—Alternative Dispute Resolution
About Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver PLC
At Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver, everyone, from their dedicated family lawyers to their Harrisonburg business attorneys, is highly qualified and experienced. Professional, trustworthy, and compassionate are a just a few of the characteristics they are known for. Their goal has always been client satisfaction and confidentiality. Additionally, they are proud to assist clients in a wide range of legal issues.
The Virginia attorneys at Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver PLC have handled many different types of cases over the years and know the system well. Furthermore, they can provide you with information on the law and how it applies to your case. They offer personalized legal aid and can explain the legal process in an easily accessible manner.
Contact an Experienced Firm
Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver PLC is a full-service law firm with offices in Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Lexington. The firm serves individuals and businesses in the Shenandoah Valley and the Mid-Atlantic states in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial and civil litigation, corporate finance, employment law, health care law, intellectual property matters, real estate and land use, tax planning, wills, estate planning, and administration.
Founded in 1845, the law firm of Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver, PLC has more than 160 years of practicing experience. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.wawlaw.com or call 540-434-0316.
# # #