Ashburn, VA (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
Intelligent Decisions (ID), Inc., a premier global IT systems integrator, launched a new, cutting-edge look and feel for its corporate website today – highlights include the public unveiling of the company’s latest and innovative IT practice areas. Specifically, the six practice areas represent the breadth of solutions and services that ID provides for its customers. They include cyber security, cloud, mobility, network convergence, and simulation and training. These areas are outlined with a goal of providing in-depth solutions and services information to ID’s main audiences in the Federal marketplace, including the Civilian, U.S. Department of Defense, and Intelligence, communities.
Overall, the new website reflects the ID business model in a comprehensive way. This includes showcasing the company’s ability and flexibility to respond to customers’ needs, a focus on the early adoption of emerging technologies and innovation, and providing the latest in research and development activities, professional services, product solutions, and integration services.
ID is also officially launching its corporate Facebook and Twitter social media accounts on the new website, helping to broaden communications channels between not only clients and partners, but all those interested in learning more about the company’s wide-ranging IT products and services.
“Intelligent Decisions is thrilled to be publicly announcing its latest suite of key IT practice areas in coordination with the launch of our new corporate website,” said Harry Martin, president and CEO of Intelligent Decisions. “Each of our six practice areas is aligned with case studies on the website, which fully support our wide-ranging solutions and professional services for both current and future clients.”
The following offers additional details on ID’s six technical practice areas featured on the new website:
- Cyber Security – Providing industry leading solutions related to Computer Network Defense, Information Assurance, Data Encryption and Authentication.
- Cloud – Utilizing the latest virtualization, storage, consolidation and hosting techniques with strong SLAs and security.
- Simulation and Training – Providing innovative approaches to increasing skills, knowledge and effectiveness in order to enable people to achieve more with less.
- Application Development – Engaging agile methods to increase employee effectiveness and automation by focusing on workflows and use cases with tight repetition cycles.
- Mobility – Rapidly deploying mobility solutions to assist the workforce while maintaining security controls and protecting sensitive data.
- Network Convergence – Developing scalable, optimized and secure network infrastructures to support demanding next generation architectures, wireless, voice and video.
Visit ID’s new website today to learn more about how we can help your agency or organization achieve its IT goals: http://www.intelligent.net.
About Intelligent Decisions:
Headquartered in Ashburn, VA, Intelligent Decisions (ID) is a premier global systems integrator that for more than 20 years has provided a broad range of innovative, IT professional services, software, hardware and manufacturing solutions to the federal government. ID partners and clients include the National Security Agency, U.S. Air Force, Army, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Department of Veterans Affairs, Apple, Cisco, Dell, IBM and Microsoft.
For more information, visit http://www.intelligent.net or call toll-free (800) 929-8331.