Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
For the second year, WorldatWork's Alliance for Work-Life Progress will hold the work-life profession's only "un-Conference." Because storytelling is a powerful business communication tool, the 2012 Work-Life Forum will feature an innovative storytelling framework for creating change. Work-life visionaries, thought leaders and practitioners will gather and exchange information about work-life issues, trends and best practices to create the storyline for future success.
The Work-Life Forum is organized by WorldatWork's Alliance for Work-Life Progress and will be held at the FireSky Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz. Workshops will be led by work-life directors and consultants from organizations such as Prudential Financial, Deloitte LP, Pearson Inc., Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Families and Work Institute and WFD Consulting, to name a few.
Workshop topics include:
· Organizational Culture – redefining work and work-life success in the 21st century
· Strategies for Engaging Leadership Commitment to Work-Life Integration
· Health and Wellness – models for creating healthy workers, workplaces and communities
· Operationalizing the Work-Life Portfolio Several awards will be given at the Gala Dinner on April 17, including:
· AWLP Work-Life Innovative Excellence Award
· Work-Life Rising Star Recognition Award
· The brand new AWLP Work-Life Seal of Distinction
For additional information, visit http://www.awlp.org/awlp/forum2012/index.html.
About WorldatWork's Alliance for Work-Life Progress®
WorldatWork's Alliance for Work-Life Progress advances work-life as part of an integrated total rewards strategy. The Alliance defines and acknowledges best practices and innovation, facilitates dialogue, and elevates work-life thought leadership. Each year, the Alliance leads a national awareness initiative celebrating October as National Work and Family Month. Recognizing that work-life encompasses a wide array of programs, the WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals established the Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP®) designation in 2007.
This press release was distributed through PRWeb by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.