Schaumburg, IL (PRWEB) February 17, 2012
Cambium Networks™, a leading provider of wireless broadband solutions for reliable connectivity in any environment, today announced its ConnectedPartner™ Program, a new channel program geared toward helping wireless broadband distributors, integrators and resellers grow their businesses through the sale of Cambium’s trusted broadband solutions. Designed to drive sales and enable wireless channel providers to respond to today’s evolving marketplace, the ConnectedPartner Program provides a foundation for Cambium’s partners to access and market top-ranked fixed wireless broadband products across a variety of industries, including wireless internet service providers, heavy industrial markets (including utilities, transportation and petrochemical), federal and defense sectors as well government administrative and public safety markets.
Leveraging Cambium’s long-standing channel expertise gained through the heritage of its Orthogon and Canopy product portfolios, the ConnectedPartner Program leans on industry best practices to provide innovative wireless broadband solutions that enable better information, decisions and results. The program is focused on four primary areas:
- Driving channel partner growth and profitability – provides benefits to support partners throughout the sales, marketing, customer support and solution development cycles, including promotions and collaboration with other customers throughout the global program ecosystem
- Rewarding channel partner expertise – recognizes wireless competency and key investments through tiered benefits; provides world-class training and certification programs to help distinguish sales and technical teams
- Helping you stand apart in the marketplace – strengthens market credibility through Cambium’s legacy of innovation, quality and product leadership; includes program levels (Gold, Platinum, Authorized Partner) and wireless certifications to help distinguish partners from the competition and target opportunities within the wireless industry or with other channel partners
- Providing a return on investment – provides resources to drive ROI, allows partners access to a larger set of Cambium products to sell, and rewards partners for growing their relationship with Cambium over time
“With the new ConnectedPartner Program, we’ve been able to leverage our previous partner program expertise to create a new model for Cambium Networks’ partners that is more nimble and flexible than before, but that still incentivizes our loyal partners to be successful,” said Gregg Kalman, vice president North American Sales and WorldWide Channel Strategy, Cambium Networks. “Participation in the ConnectedPartner Program allows broadband resellers and providers to set themselves apart by creating opportunities for themselves rather than just fulfilling opportunities, and this program is structured to reward them for their investments, certifications, sales results and demand creation along the way.”
Similar to the partner programs established for Cambium’s Orthogon and Canopy products, the new ConnectedPartner program also makes it easy for partners who previously participated in those programs to begin the ConnectedPartner Program with no disruption to their prior arrangements. Existing partners will be grandfathered in to the new Cambium Networks program at the same level they have been participating and will benefit from a program platform that is simpler, easier and more flexible to use than before.
ChannelPartner Program Support
Cambium’s ChannelPartner program is already supported by distributors, resellers and integrators across a number of markets where providing trusted, reliable wireless broadband access is paramount. Among the enthusiastic participants are the following:
“As a long-time integrator of Cambium’s products, Louisiana Radio is excited to be a part of the new ConnectedPartner program and to offer this outstanding portfolio of wireless broadband products, services and benefits to our customers and staff,” said Perry Vincent, president, Louisiana Radio Communications, Inc. “Our customers need reliable radio communications to help support public safety and emergency response efforts across the state of Louisiana, and we know that our investment in the partner program is well worth the critical support we’re able to offer those customers with Cambium’s wireless solutions.”
“Cambium has built a world-class partner program here that will really help distributors like us differentiate our offerings in the market,” said Sam Kincaid, product manager, Winncom Technologies. “Having been one of the first distributors to work with Cambium since the beginning of the Orthogon product line, Wincomm is proud to continue to offer these products, and we’re excited to be a part of Cambium’s growth and success.”
“Cambium is bringing the best elements of a successful partner program to bear in launching the ConnectedPartner program,” said Mark Kruer, president and CEO, Convergence Technologies, Inc. (CTI). “As a long time reseller of Cambium’s PTP and PMP products, we’re really pleased that they’ve carried over the same tenants of their old program, including demand generation, training and channel partner collaboration, into this new program and we’re looking forward to participating with our fellow partners to provide our customers the wireless broadband solutions they need to keep their wireless broadband communications operating seamlessly.”
Launched as an independent company in October 2011, Cambium Networks leverages the rich heritage of the Orthogon and Canopy Networks product portfolios — known worldwide for their proven reliability, ease of deployment, interference immunity, cost-effectiveness and ability to easily integrate and operate with other networks.
- For more information on the ConnectedPartner Program or how to become a Cambium partner, please visit: http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/partners
- Please visit Cambium Networks at the Winncomm (Booth #415) and Tessco (Booth #412) booths at the Motorola Channel Partner Expo in Las Vegas, Feb. 19-21, at the Aria Resort & Casino
- Please visit Cambium Networks at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) at Booth #4132 in Las Vegas, Feb. 22-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Cambium Networks:
Cambium Networks, formerly part of Motorola Solutions, provides world-class wireless broadband and microwave solutions for military, government, municipal and enterprise customers around the world. It currently has more than 3.2 million products deployed in thousands of networks in over 150 countries, with its innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics. Cambium’s ecosystem of partners, development engineers, and support teams work together to design and deliver innovative, forward-looking solutions that provide data, voice and video connectivity when and where it’s needed.
# # #