London, UK (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
In total, 30% of respondents from food service companies have seen some increase in customer footfall over the previous half year, whereas 35% expect to see an increase in footfall over the next half year. A total of 65% of respondents from the profit sector consider seasonal updating of menu and drink options to be the key driver for customer demand. A total of 51% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months.
‘Locally grown produce’, ‘fresh food’, ‘vegetarian offerings’ and ‘meals prepared from scratch’ are the prominent trends identified by respondents from profit and cost sector channels. A growing awareness of healthy eating habits among customers has led to an increase in a demand for fresh food. This has supported the demand for ‘local produce’, which UK foodservice operators consider one of the best ways to provide fresh food to their customers.
New research report “The UK Foodservice Operators' Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2012” elaborated by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The UK Foodservice Operators' Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2012
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2,000 http://marketpublishers.com/report/services/restaurants/uk_foodservice_operators_business_sentiments_n_spending_priorities_2012.html
The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the UK foodservice industry sentiments and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012.
- the opinions and forward looking statements of 241 foodservice industry executives;
- review of the activity and expectations of top industry players across the UK;
- data and analysis on key customer demand drivers and satisfaction parameters, as well as the major trends driving the foodservice industry;
- identification of what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions taken by industry players to overcome the major business threats;
- coverage of key topics including media spend activity, capital expenditure priorities, pricing trends as well as threats and opportunities, revenue, profitability and footfall outlook among foodservice operators;
- thorough examination of current practices and insight on future expectations over the next 12 months.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 UK Foodservice Industry Channel Dynamics
3.1 Revenue Growth Expectations
3.1.1 Revenue growth expectations in UK profit sector foodservice channels
3.1.2 Revenue growth expectations by company turnover – UK profit sector foodservice channels
3.1.3 Revenue growth expectations by senior level respondents – UK profit sector foodservice channels
3.1.4 Budget growth expectations in UK cost sector foodservice channels
3.1.5 Budget growth expectations by company turnover – UK cost sector foodservice channels
3.2 Profitability Expectations in the UK Foodservice Industry
3.2.1 Profitability expectations in UK foodservice channels – profit sector
3.2.2 Profitability expectations by company turnover – UK profit sector foodservice channels
3.2.3 Change in profitability expectations by customer footfall – UK foodservice channels
3.3 Customer Footfall Outlook by UK Foodservice Channels
3.3.1 Customer footfall outlook in UK profit sector foodservice channels
3.3.2 Customer footfall outlook in UK cost sector foodservice channels
3.4 Customer Demand Drivers in UK Foodservice Channels
3.4.1 Customer demand drivers by UK foodservice sectors
3.4.2 Customer demand drivers by UK foodservice channels
4 The UK Foodservice Operators' Concerns and Trends
4.1 Leading Business Concerns for Foodservice Operators in 2012
4.1.1 Leading business concerns in UK foodservice sectors
4.1.2 Leading business concerns in UK foodservice channels
4.1.3 Leading business concerns in UK foodservice channels by company turnover
4.2 Calorie Labelling Concerns in the UK Foodservice Industry
4.3 Customer Satisfaction Parameters in the UK Foodservice Industry
4.3.1 Customer satisfaction parameters by UK foodservice sectors
4.3.2 Customer satisfaction parameters by UK foodservice channels
4.4 Trends in Food and Beverage Items and Services in UK Foodservice Channels
4.4.1 Food and beverage trends by UK profit sector foodservice channels
4.4.2 Food and beverage trends by UK cost sector foodservice channels
5 Promotions and Price Trends in the UK Foodservice Industry
5.1 Key Price Promotion Activities in UK Foodservice Channels
5.1.1 Key price promotion activities by UK foodservice sectors
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.
# # #