This long awaited technology solves many engineering challenges where high-power induction motor speed control is required.
Arlington, TX (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
This long awaited technology solves many engineering challenges where high-power induction motor speed control is required. The invention is capable of controlling any single phase whirlpool pump up to 13.5 Amps.
The VSC system allows the bather to adjust the pump speed or jet pressure to any desired level electronically. A "True Green Technology" that reduces noise and power consumption when the pump speed is reduced.
Key Features Include:
- Operates single phase AC induction motors up to 13.5 Amps
- Fixed speed or pulsating massage action
- Built-in network communication and configuration
- Maintains motor efficiency for all speeds
- Integrated water level sensor interface
- Additional outlet for extra devise or LED light up to 1 Amp
- Built in 30 minute timer
- Easy to troubleshoot and field service
- Compact size (150mm x 80mm x 135mm, 1.3 kgs)/ 5.9" x 3.1 " x 5.3", 3 lbs.)
- UL Approved (U.S. and Canada): Complies with UL 1795 Bathtub Standard and UL508 energy conversion standard, CSA C22.2 Standard
- Patent Pending (U.S. and Canada)
- Researched, Developed, and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
The VSC will be available for viewing at the KBIS show, booth 250. For more information or to order contact Luraco Technologies.