Nashville, TN (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
Featuring unbiased data and analysis direct from top healthcare leaders, the HealthLeaders Media 2012 Industry Survey, in its fourth year mapping the state of the industry, is now available for download. Revealing targeted priorities and concerns from within the industry’s C-suite, this comprehensive project, conducted by the HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit, breaks down results into multiple reports that explore issues of special interest to finance, physician, nurse, and senior leadership.
This comprehensive industry survey is available for free download at http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/industry_survey/
New in 2012, the HealthLeaders Media CEO survey features insights from over 100 prominent leaders. Of those surveyed, 30% listed care coordination as their greatest strategic challenge, with improving patient experience as a more distant second top challenge (cited by 17% of CEOs). In addition to the CEO survey, additional data has also been extracted and reports created based on community and rural status, and service lines.
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insights from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders. Among the findings:
- 60% describe their organization’s prospects for growth as strong or very strong
- 66% of CEOs say no more than one-tenth of their organization’s senior leadership is physicians
- 21% of senior leaders say they are cutting back on high-level, high-price technology for service lines
- 56% of finance leaders plan increased capital spending in 2012
- 53% of physician leaders say the healthcare industry is on the wrong track
- 42% of nurse leaders say physician abuse or disrespect of nurses is common
- 51% of community and rural leaders say their prospects for growth are strong or very strong, compared to 66% of non-rural leaders
- 60% of service line leaders expect revenue growth in primary care
For information on collaboration opportunities, contact Paul Mattioli, 800/639-7477, or e-mail him at PMattioli(at)healthleadersmedia(dot)com.
To find out more about HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Reports and to sign up for new-report alerts, go to http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/intelligence.
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., is a leading multi-platform media company dedicated to meeting the business information needs of healthcare executives and professionals. As an integrated media company, HealthLeaders Media includes HealthLeaders magazine, HealthLeadersMedia.com, the HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit, HealthLeaders Media Rounds events, HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs reports, and California HealthFax. All these platforms may be found online at http://www.healthleadersmedia.com.
The HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit is the premier source for executive healthcare business research and is powered by the HealthLeaders Media Council, made up of select members of the HealthLeaders Media audience of more than 240,000 healthcare executives. HealthLeaders magazine, named 2010 Magazine of the Year by the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors, is the premiere resource for information on management trends, innovations, market strategies, and organizational development for more than 40,000 healthcare executives and senior decision-makers every month. Award-winning HealthLeadersMedia.com is the healthcare industry’s destination of choice for online news and analysis.
HealthLeaders Media is the winner of 16 awards in 2011 from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors (ASHPE) including:
- 2 Gold Awards for Breakthroughs (Best Digital Magazine)
- Best Original Research: HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey
- Best Feature Series: HealthLeaders Service Lines