We Build Brands, Not Just Websites
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) February 18, 2012
faithHighway, a website design and software as a service company, specializes in helping churches and ministries build their brands both on and off line. To further expand this effort and build on existing services, faithHighway is releasing a variety of pieces designed to focus on Church Marketing.
Church Marketing Ideas eBook: To educate church and ministry leaders about the basics of marketing, this latest eBook from faithHighway covers a variety of topics:
- Basic Marketing Concepts and Terminology
- Why Marketing is Important for Churches
- How to Use the Church Website as a Hub for all Marketing Efforts
- Overview of the Pros, Cons and Uses of Various Mediums
ChurchMarketingIdeas.com: A new blog site with two focuses:
1. An aggregate site that pulls together all the relevant articles from across the web that will help churches and ministries learn about marketing.
2. Insight from the faithHighway team about marketing. Pulling from their own experiences, the faithHighway team helps churches learn how to grow their marketing efforts by exploring what does and does not work in the world of church marketing.
Church Marketing Packages: By combining various faithHighway services into Church Marketing Bundles, churches can choose which package fits their brand building needs. These packages can include:
- Social Media Ads
- Press Releases
- Invite Cards
The goal of faithHighway is to equip local churches and ministries with powerful, top-notch tools that they can use to reach their community in affordable and cost effective ways. As the nation’s leader in church solutions, faithHighway has served thousands of churches, from church plants to large congregations, for over a decade by providing cutting-edge custom church websites, robust award winning media centers, powerful outreach evangelism television commercials, logo design, and full media placement services to the church market, including TV, radio, billboards, online advertising, and other marketing mediums.