Redding, CT (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Search Marketing Expo – SMX West kicks off next Tuesday, February 28 in San Jose, CA. Here’s what is in store:
- 60 sessions and keynotes on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), local and mobile search, and social media marketing. See the agenda at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/agenda
- 130+ search marketing experts sharing their best tactics. Check out who’s speaking at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2012/speakers
- Over 40 leading search and internet marketing solution providers in the Expo Hall. The roster of exhibitors and sponsors is at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2012/exhibitors
SMX West takes place in the San Jose Convention Center February 28 – March 1. The SMX Expo Hall is open noon to 7pm on February 28 and 10am to 3:45pm on February 29. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier Sponsors Acquisio, Covario and Marin Software, and Gold Sponsors Bing, Bruce Clay Inc., Doubleclick Search by Google and Quantcast.
SMX West will also offer five in-depth pre-conference workshops on Monday, February 27, conducted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include marketing on Facebook, search engine optimization (SEO), international search, Google AdWords and SEO for in-house marketers. More information is available at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/workshops.
Pre-conference Pricing Available Until February 26
Ticket prices for SMX West are available at pre-conference rates through February 26. Several pass options are available, from 3-day All Access passes to free Expo+ passes. A list of pass options is available at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/benefits
Register online for SMX West at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/register or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9am and 5pm ET Monday thru Friday.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are looking for advanced tactics or just starting out in search engine marketing, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced Seattle, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Search Marketing Now brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.