"Not only do our customers continue to have access to all the goalie gear at the best prices, but they now have a forum to learn, watch videos and have the best goalie experience overall on the web." --David Nectow, President
Franklin, MA (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
Pure Goalie, one of the largest retailers in the United States of ice hockey goalie equipment, today announced that it has launched its new website, at http://www.PureGoalie.com. The new website provides a full e-commerce experience and dynamic online tools to help hockey goalie consumers purchase, learn and get equipment guidance from goaltending experts - and to see all the latest and greatest hockey goalie gear at the best prices.
Pure Goalie has also added video for many products to help shoppers get more information and become more familiar with the products which they are considering for purchase. Product descriptions are not standard descriptions from vendors – Pure Goalie has enlisted hockey goalie experts to re-write product descriptions in their entirety – and all descriptions are written by Pure Goalie employees, particularly store managers who live and breathe the life of the hockey goaltender.
Other features include the following:
- Store location pages: shoppers now have easy access to store hours, maps, directions, manager bios/photos & video tours for each Pure Goalie store.
- Easy to find specific hockey goalie product using the dynamic navigation tool. Dynamically narrow down to brand, price, size and color with the click of a mouse.
- The traditional search box helps users find what they need in a quicker fashion.
- Customers can mouse over on the shopping cart icon on ANY page on the site to get a quick glimpse of what is in their cart.
- An online customizer which lets goalies build their own gear, in their own colors, featuring dynamic, on-the-fly color changes and extensive customization options.
- Pure Goalie offers select goalie gear to be viewed in 360-degree angles by using a mouse to spin the product around.
David Nectow, President of Pure Goalie parent company TSG Enterprises, LLC., commented, “We are very excited to launch our new Pure Goalie website, which we truly believe to be the simplest and most informative e-commerce site on the internet for hockey goalies. Not only do our customers continue to have access to all the goalie gear at the best prices, but they now have a forum to learn, watch videos and have the best goalie experience overall on the web. We look forward to launching even more features online in 2012 and serving our online customers better than anyone else who sells goalie equipment.”
Pure Goalie sells major hockey goalie equipment brands such as Vaughn, Bauer, Brians, Warrior, Reebok and many more. Pure Goalie has six retail locations including Berlin MA, Braintree MA, Dover NH, Warwick RI, Norwalk, CT, Fairfield, NJ and upcoming Pure Goalie openings in Pittsburgh, PA in the Spring of 2012.
About Pure Hockey: Pure Hockey sells hockey equipment from all major brands such as Bauer, CCM, Reebok, Warrior, Easton (plus many more) and designs and markets fashion-forward and custom made apparel for its online and retail shoppers. The Company offers stick & skate buyback programs, a low-price guarantee and has seven retail locations in Massachusetts, including Berlin, Braintree, Danvers, Franklin, Kingston, Medford and Needham, along with three stores in New Hampshire, including Nashua, NH, Dover, NH and Exeter, NH. Pure Hockey also operates stores in Warwick, RI, Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, NJ.
SOURCE: TSG Enterprises, LLC., 2/17/2012
CONTACT: Jeff Copetas of TSG Enterprises, LLC., +1-508-541-6100 x10
Web site: http://www.PureGoalie.com/