“It says a lot that these respected, industry-leading companies are ‘all in’ with the Savtira business model,” said Timothy M. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Savtira.
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
With its sights set on becoming the largest bandwidth consumer on the globe, cloud infrastructure provider Savtira today announced an impressive list of strategic investors who are partnering to advance the robust, enterprise class Savtira e-commerce platform.
The Best Firms Invest in Savtira
Because the Savtira business plan targets Fortune 10,000 companies with traffic generating opportunities, many industry frontrunners such as IBM, Brocade, Equinix, AboveNet and Akamai have teamed with Savtira.
“It says a lot that these respected, industry-leading companies are ‘all in’ with the Savtira business model,” said Timothy M. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Savtira. “Our partners understand that Savtira enables companies in the digital market to accelerate their revenues with full products and services that support their digital offerings.”
View the list of Savtira partners: http://savtira.com/partners.php#partners
Savtira has more than 30 technology partners. Among them:
- Savtira uses IBM Smarter Commerce software as a foundation for its Web 3.0 Cloud Commerce platform designed to help businesses strengthen customer loyalty and boost revenue through marketing, selling and distributing digital content and physical goods.
- Brocade cloud-optimized networking solutions acquired through Brocade Network Subscription, powers the Savtira Cloud Commerce Platform. This is an innovative, open-ended IT acquisition option that allows organizations to align network capacity with fluctuating business demands.
- Equinix is Savtira’s primary data center provider throughout the U.S. and Europe, with 10 Equinix International Business Exchange (IBX®) data centers globally.
- AboveNet, Inc., provides Savtira’s high bandwidth network in key domestic and international markets including New York, Chicago, London and Amsterdam.
- Akamai Technologies, Inc., is the leading provider of cloud optimization services that will provide Savtira’s content delivery network (CDN). Savtira’s clients will have accelerated content delivery, enhancing the consumer online shopping experience.
“Even though Savtira gets labeled as a startup company, we have spent many years building trusting relationships with our partners to give us a sustainable competitive advantage,” Roberts said. “We also have spent millions of dollars in research, development and infrastructure and our partners recognize where our global market share is heading.”
Savtira is in the business of digital distribution with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that provides a turnkey system for the distribution, marketing, merchandising, and selling of both digital media and physical goods in a single store and a single, unified shopping cart. Savtira-powered stores are designed to meet the specific needs of retail partners and are custom-branded for our partners. To facilitate the delivery of digital content, Savtira is building the next carrier-class “Entertainment Distribution Network” (EDN), streaming all digital media from the cloud, with a feature set that eclipses anything on the market. The company is headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and has an office location in the United Kingdom. For more information on Savtira, visit: http://www.savtira.com or call 813.402.0123. Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/savtira.
Savtira is a registered trademark. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Direct: (813) 440-3841
Fax: (813) 440-3800
# # #