San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Recent trends suggest that the adoption of analytics across an organization represents a key opportunity to improve both business performance and CRM. How essential is it to invest in analytics to succeed in business?
The Advanced Analytics & Big Data Forum in San Francisco on April 25 & 26 will address this question through four key cross industry analytics functions:
- Big Data http://analytics.theiegroup.com/bigdata-sanfrancisco
- Social Media & Web Analytics http://analytics.theiegroup.com/social
- Text Analytics http://analytics.theiegroup.com/text
- Advanced Analytics in the High-Tech Industry http://analytics.theiegroup.com/high-tech
By combining the focus of the individual tracks with the wider forum networking opportunities, the Advanced Analytics & Big Data Forum will create an innovative cross-industry thought sharing platform.
Additionally the forum will include deep dive breakout sessions, allowing attendees to discuss issues within analytics with peers and thought leaders in intimate interactive sessions.
Speakers across the summits include:
- Director, Product Management, eBay
- GVP, CRM, Ancestry
- CTO, Archives.com
- Director, Analytics, Expedia
- Director, Global Business Analytics, HP
- Vice President Audience Insights, Tivo
- Director, Global IT - BI & Data Services, Electronic Arts
- Executive Director, Research, AT&T Interactive
For more information contact David Barton at dbarton(at)theiegroup(dot)com
IEG is an independent business-to-business multi channel media brand focused on the information needs of Senior Finance, Operations, Planning, Strategy, Decision Support & Advanced Analytics executives.
Whether our products are delivered online, or in person, everything IEG produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation.