"We are utilizing our advisory board to speed up our industry networking, strategic positioning and to help accelerate almost every area of our business,” said Timothy M. Roberts
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Kelly Chase, Richard Dorfman, John W. Fanning, Nolan K. Bushnell, Kevin Bachus and Chris Deering know a lot about gamesmanship. They have forged successful careers around various games.
Collectively, they now form a solid core on the advisory board of Savtira, a new provider of eCommerce solutions. This tactical approach is by design as Savtira positions itself as a channel partner for Fortune 10,000 companies looking to integrate their product suite that is client branded for them with MVP delivery.
While Chase and Dorfman have experience with professional games like hockey and basketball, Fanning, Bushnell, Bachus and Deering are professional gamers in the digital world. This synergy, along with the rest of the All-Star cast of Savtira board members, sets Savtira apart from the competition and gives it an advantage in the marketplace.
“We are utilizing our advisory board to speed up our industry networking, strategic positioning and to help accelerate almost every area of our business,” said Timothy M. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Savtira. “We strategically invited so many video gamers because video games are the hardest to stream. It’s not linear like music and movies. Games require SDK, DRM for auditing, Leaderboards, updates/hotfixes/patching, and custom installers.”
Chase (NHL), Fanning, (Napster), Bushnell (Atari/Chuck E. Cheese), Dorfman (NBA) and Deering (PlayStation) joined the Savtira board in 2011. Jason Hendeles, (ICM Registry) also added his expertise alongside banking/funding experts Dwight D. Richert and Vic Grover as well as technology consulting leader Charles Windsor.
Bachus (Xbox), Dean N. Ayers (Anheuser-Busch) and Harry Drnec (Red Bull) joined the Savtira advisory board in early 2012.
Read more about the All-Star Cast of the Savtira advisory board here: http://www.savtira.com/about.php
- Fanning, the founding chairman and CEO of the original, most-popular peer-to-peer music file sharing system, Napster, is a pioneer in Internet technologies with a valiant appetite for disruptive innovation that introduces new possibilities for Savtira.
- Bushnell, is known as the founder of Atari, Inc. as well as the Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza-Time Theaters chain. He was inducted into the Video Game Hall of Fame and the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame.
- Xbox co-creator and engineer, Bachus, will share his technology experience and knowledge with Savtira. The current chief product officer at Bebo gives Savtira a strong foothold in the gaming industry.
- Deering has two decades of experience in the games industry. He has held prior roles such as CEO of PlayStation Europe (SCEE) and helmed the launch of PlayStation and PS2, EyeToy and SingStar in more than 65 countries. He was also COO of Columbia/Tri-Star International Video.
- Chase, a former NHL player and current analyst and radio sportscaster for the St. Louis Blues radio broadcasts brings a great wealth of experience and connections
- Dorfman, a former NBA executive and radio host, served as director of broadcasting for the NBA and was the founder of NBA Entertainment. His background in licensing rights for highly acclaimed, global sporting events will move Savtira’s catalog forward.
- Hendeles founded the ICM Registry in 2000. He became the first ICANN-accredite registrar in 2001.
- Richert, owner and operator of Richert Funding, a firm specializing in factoring and providing growth capital to companies, has business savvy and financial expertise in startup company business development.
- Grover is a managing director in investment banking with Source Capital Group, Inc. with more than a decade of experience as a leading thought provider and research analyst on Wall Street.
- Windsor, president and CEO of Oakwood Systems Group, Inc., a technology service firm, has a passion for technology and fostering teamwork in this emerging industry, and a gift of coaching organizations beyond their current potential.
- Ayers is a former Anheuser-Busch, Inc. executive who spent more than three decades with the beverage giant. He is charged with influencing merchandising, sales and marketing efforts of our clients and their e-commerce businesses.
- Drnec is a former Red Bull Executive who also managed renowned brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light and Snapple. He will help cultivate exposure for Savtira beyond the products and services.
Savtira is in the business of digital distribution with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that provides a turnkey system for the distribution, marketing, merchandising, and selling of both digital media and physical goods in a single store and a single, unified shopping cart. Savtira-powered stores are designed to meet the specific needs of retail partners and are custom-branded for our partners. To facilitate the delivery of digital content, Savtira is building the next carrier-class “Entertainment Distribution Network” (EDN), streaming all digital media from the cloud, with a feature set that eclipses anything on the market. The company is headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and has an office location in the United Kingdom. For more information on Savtira, visit: http://www.savtira.com or call 813.402.0123. Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/savtira.
Savtira is a registered trademark. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Direct: (813) 440-3841
Fax: (813) 440-3800