While no one can fix mistakes that were made in the past, everyone has the opportunity to prevent repeat accidents in the future.
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) February 24, 2012
The team at American Best Agency knows that during the beginning of the year, business owners may be more focused on starting the fiscal year off strong than taking steps to prevent an accident or insurance claim. However, since both of these things can be costly, it’s best to be proactive in preventing them. While many companies have liability insurance, Nevada businesses must remember that these policies do have limits when it comes to covering the cost of claims related to injuries and faulty products.
The experts at American Best Agency want all local companies to start the year off on the right foot, so they have compiled a list of the top five things business owners should do now in order to reduce their odds of filing a claim on the liability insurance Nevada companies need:
1. Set a high, companywide standard for quality control. This should encompass both products and customer service.
2. Ensure that company records are up to date and complete. Having every business transaction in writing and in an easy-to-find place will be helpful in the event of a liability claim.
3. Train all employees on how to use business equipment and on how to keep themselves safe and healthy at work.
4. Even with liability insurance, Nevada companies may need to ask their insurance agent if they need umbrella coverage in order to cover costs that exceed the limit set by the company’s liability policy.
5. Complete an internal evaluation; ask employees what they think the company can improve upon and how to go about doing so.
While no one can fix mistakes that were made in the past, everyone has the opportunity to prevent repeat accidents in the future. As 2012 is now underway, the team at American Best Agency wants to ensure that all of its commercial lines clients are prepared to start the year off right by avoiding unnecessary and costly insurance claims.
About American Best Agency:
Established in 1998, American Best Agency has quickly grown to one of the largest providers of personal and business insurance in Nevada. The agency’s professional staff is focused on providing its clients – and the local community – with the highest quality coverage products, prompt services, and competitive Nevada insurance quotes. Service, whether it is in response to an insurance claim or general question, is the most important value American Best Agency offers you. The agency works hard to build trusted relationships with its customers, striving to make you feel both comfortable with and confident in their abilities by acting as your consultant.