New York, NY (PRWEB) February 24, 2012
ProTrak International today announced a major new upgrade to their popular CRM platform for Investment Managers, Hedge Funds, FoHFs and Private Equity firms. ProTrak began distributing ProTrak Advantage CRM Enterprise 8.0 and its companion BlackBerry 2.2 release to existing clients this week. The 8.0 upgrade contains important features that give clients new flexibility for interactions between ProTrak and their other technology systems and an enhanced ability to access and manipulate ProTrak data.
Some of the highlights of the ProTrak 8.0 release include:
- An enhanced, one-step Report Generation feature that lets users create highly formatted, water marked PDF reports using Microsoft Word templates. The reports can be e-mailed directly to clients or uploaded to a client web portal.
- The ability to import Opportunity Pipeline records from external spreadsheets and other sources as well as enhanced Pipeline browse and search features.
- ProTrak users can now import notifications of subscriptions and redemptions directly into the system from virtually any external source.
- Several enhancements to the Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes interface.
- An Application Programming Interface (API) that provides clients with the ability to access and manipulate data within the ProTrak proprietary database.
In addition, there are several upgrades to the ProTrak Mobile application. Users can now add user-defined data fields to the network system and the new fields are automatically pushed over the air to each user’s Blackberry. E-mail contacts that did not previously exist in ProTrak are now easily added as well as a new feature that automatically opens the Activity Notepad for immediate entry of the call notes after completion of a phone call.
“Even as we continue our commitment to innovation and improvement of the ProTrak product line with the development of our web services platform and an iPad product, we are simultaneously improving our flagship CRM system, ProTrak Advantage”, stated Simon Koziel, President of ProTrak. In this spirit, ProTrak Advantage 8.0 is designed to improve report generation and sales management and provide seamless integration with our client’s existing technology systems and external data providers.”
About ProTrak International, Inc.
ProTrak, a recognized innovator and industry veteran, has been providing best-of-breed client relationship management (CRM) solutions to the investment management community for 25 years. ProTrak was designed from the ground up to serve the needs of institutional investment managers – traditional managers, hedge funds, FoHFs, private equity firms and pension funds. The ProTrak Advantage CRM system improves the effectiveness of the client service, sales & marketing, research and compliance teams by providing tools for managing the complex, multi-dimensional relationships common to the investment management industry, as well as critical features like workflow management, enterprise security controls, un-paralleled mass e-mail support and ad-hoc reporting. For more information visit http://www.protrak.com.