The ABS Trader Tools system is uniquely customizable for a diverse range of structured finance market participants.
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB) February 27, 2012
Thetica Systems, provider of a fast and flexible data integration/bond analytics platform for the structured finance market, announced it has recently added relationships with a major international bank, an independent investment firm, and a private equity firm.
"We are very gratified by this growth, and will continue to do our best to provide our clients with custom-fitted solutions to their needs," said CEO Ariel Yankilevich. "This expansion shows how the ABS Trader Tools system is uniquely customizable for a diverse range of structured finance market participants."
ABS Trader Tools offers flexibility, efficiency and speed in performing bond analysis and pricing. Its 'smart scenario language' allows traders to quickly run complex scenarios on multiple bonds, with ready access to cashflow and price/yield results in customized reports. Recent enhancements enable ABS traders and analysts to:
- Run the full universe of CLOs in a few minutes using complex asset level scenarios, including using automatic rules for asset reinvestment.
- Run the full universe of CMBS at asset level forecasts.
- Use the results of these runs to feed tear-sheets, viewers, screeners, etc.
- Easily search the universe of securities based on various criteria including results from bond analytics calculations (e.g., WAL, First-Pay, Second-Pay, Back Pay, Never Pay, etc.).
- Create a customized reverse look-up to see all re-leverage points for an existing bond.
- Quickly utilize complex Price/Yield matrices and custom pricing algorithms.
Those interested in a live demonstration of ABS Trader Tools may contact the company by phone at 727-724-4182 or email Sales(at)Thetica(dot)com.
Thetica – from the Greek letter “theta” which means Thought, Life Force and Reason and the word “etica” which means Ethics. Thought, reason and ethics are essential elements of any successful business and commitment to this concept is embedded in the company’s name.
About Thetica Systems: As Wall Street securitization pioneers, Thetica Systems understands the needs of ABS market participants. Its clients include investment banks, hedge funds, capital management, brokers, dealers and others that invest in or monitor structured finance securities, with users from traders and trading desks, research and product controllers to risk managers, regulatory reporting and IT.