Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) February 23, 2012
SAP thought leaders from Dolphin, the premier provider of performance improvement solutions for SAP applications, including:
- Werner Hopf, CEO
- Vishal Awasthi, CTO
- Thomas Langner, Product Manager
During co-located SAPinsider’s BI, Administration & Infrastructure and Cloud & Virtualization events, Dolphin will deliver the following three sessions addressing concerns weighing heavily on the minds of SAP users this year.
- Werner Hopf will discuss customer lessons for managing burgeoning data volumes and minimizing risk with a sound data archiving and retention management strategy. View the presentation abstract here.
- Thursday, March 1 from 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
- Vishal Awasthi explores the benefits, tradeoffs, and options for storing archived SAP data and documents in the cloud, including a cloud storage solution for archived SAP data and documents. View the presentation abstract here.
- Tuesday, February 28 from 1:15 - 2:30 p.m.
- Thomas Langner explains how to prevent unauthorized access to your SAP infrastructure with biometric authentication. View the presentation abstract here.
- Tuesday, February 28 from 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
There are numerous opportunities for SAP users to expand existing capabilities, increase process efficiencies and reduce their total cost of ownership. Top businesses, including a third of Fortune 100™ companies using SAP applications, depend on Dolphin to make crucial business operations like data management, data archiving, and Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash processes run better and smarter. Dolphin is one of the very few that delivers Nearline capabilities for SAP applications, the only provider with an integrated biometric solution, and the only vendor that has a certified SAP solution to store Archived Data and Documents to Cloud. Leveraging this extensive and specialized SAP technology experience, Dolphin’s presentations will offer attendees tips on how to improve business and IT performance through Information Lifecycle Management solutions and best practices.
BI2012, Administration & Infrastructure 2012, Cloud & Virtualization 2012
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
February 28 - March 2
Dolphin will exhibit in booth #345.
To schedule a meeting with a Dolphin representative at the event, please contact: