This latest release of ALLIANCE builds upon this independent industry solution to improve the exchange between the code enforcement community and mortgage servicing industry in an effort to address neighborhood blight.
~ Eric S. Miller, NAMFS
Stow, OH (PRWEB) February 23, 2012
The National Association of Mortgage Field Services (NAMFS), the premier trade association for the mortgage field service industry, is pleased to announce the pending release of several key enhancements to ALLIANCE – The NAMFS Code Enforcement Solution in early March.
This free, real-time, web-based tool, located at NAMFS.org facilitates and streamlines communication and collaboration between local code enforcement officials and national field service providers for the mortgage servicing industry. Via ALLIANCE, users in the code enforcement community are able to input property-specific information related to code issues. Field service users then receive this information and either initiate contact with the appropriate code enforcement officer or indicate they do not service the property.
Feedback from users since the initial release of ALLIANCE has been integral to the evolution of this uniquely independent industry solution. This latest wave of enhancements is the most ambitious to date and addresses several user requests, including:
Enhanced Data Collection:
- Bulk import option for multiple properties
- Capture of Vacant Property Registration information – inclusive of cost, frequency of registration, and the ability to upload the municipality specific form
- Identification of Gated Community & HOA – capturing relevant HOA name and contact information
- Email notification options – provides of different notification frequencies identifying changes in status or additions to property information
- Adding/Editing Comments – Code Officers given the option of providing this information for each property
Increased Exposure of Reported Violations:
- Email notification sent to National Field Service Companies outside of the current ALLIANCE participation roster
To date, ALLIANCE has served over 750 code enforcement officials in over 400 unique jurisdictions nationwide. The steady increase in participation since its initial release has enabled the program to thrive and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of this industry. Getting started with ALLIANCE is quick and easy. Code enforcement officials can complete the process in less than 15 minutes by following the links on NAMFS.org.
On March 7, NAMFS will be hosting a webinar for both potential and current users, to demonstrate these enhancements and share the benefits that ALLIANCE offers the code enforcement community. Please log on to the NAMFS webinar page to register to attend this valuable session.
The National Association of Mortgage Field Services, Inc. (NAMFS) is the premier trade association for the mortgage field service industry. We are dedicated to working with all entities of the industry from the Government Agencies and investors that set policy to the contractors and inspectors that perform the work.