(PRWEB) February 23, 2012
E-File and Pay 2011-2012 Truck Tax 2290 and Schedule-1: IRS e-file for 2290 is now available for the tax period beginning July 1, 2011. Etax2290 helps to file and get the schedule-1 in less than an hour.
Form 2290 – Highway Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (Excise Tax) – This is an exclusive excise tax e-file service from Tax2efile services. ETAX2290’s web-based IRS Form 2290 preparation service helps truck operators and business owners to file their excise tax return in minutes. The service has many unique features for tax payers’ convenience. It helps fleet owners and tax professionals to complete their tax return electronically without any hassles.
IRS started accepting the Form 2290 for Tax Year 2011-2012 from November 1, 2011. http://www.etax2290.com provides user friendly menu driven with guided information assists the tax payers to complete the process to get the stamped schedule-1 online/ by e-mail/ fax.
With new electronic filing system, truck owners do not have to visit local IRS offices to get their Schedule-1 receipt. IRS accepts electronic return and send out Schedule-1 with watermark which tax payers can use to get their tag renewed. Etax2290 provides 24x7 online customer support service will guide the users through the filing process, for any additional assistance.
Tax2efile provides 24x7 online customer support service will guide the users through the filing process, for any additional assistance.
Etax2290 Unique Features:
- Flexible Pricing Plans
- Free Fax, Email and Text Message notifications
- Unlimited US based Customer Support via email, chat and phone
- Custom discounted pricing for Tax Professionals / CPAs
Premium Service is available with the following bundle of features:
- Tax2efile tax analysts will help to complete most of the IRS Forms to save tax payers time
- Bulk upload feature helps the users to update the vehicles VINs or download easy-to-use excel template, fill in the details and either upload or email the information.
- ETAX2290 analysts would file on behalf of the tax payer and email or mail the IRS stamped schedule-1 copy.