“Hatsize’s latest release demonstrates our strong ongoing collaboration with customers to identify and deliver functionality that truly adds value to their businesses,” said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO.
Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
Hatsize, the leading cloud automation software provider for hands-on demos and training, today announced the general availability of its flagship product, Hatsize 3.12.
Designed in collaboration with leading customers’ input, Hatsize 3.12 provides a new set of advanced capabilities to demo and train technology products to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world as a hosted cloud service.
Hatsize 3.12 has new and improved functionality including resource graphs, multiple e-mail reminders, dynamic event reporting, clickable topology support for hardware devices, system control improvements for users and customized help content.
“Hatsize’s latest release demonstrates our strong ongoing collaboration with customers to identify and deliver functionality that truly adds value to their businesses,” said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO. “We continue to add capabilities that make it faster and easier for technology companies to deliver hands-on product demos and training anywhere, anytime around the world to their prospects, customers, channel partners and staff.”
New and extended features in Hatsize 3.12 include the following:
- Resource Graph enables users and schedulers to graphically see how much CPU and memory has already been reserved at any point in the future. This is particularly useful for ensuring that resources are available when scheduling individual virtual lab sessions.
- Ability to automatically send multiple e-mail reminders to users as the time for their scheduled lab sessions approach.
- Dynamic event reporting enables users to determine on which pods their sessions are deployed.
- Clickable topology diagram now supports hardware devices, enabling users to visually see and quickly access all hardware devices in their lab session with a single click.
- Improved system control for users within a session allows users to commit changes within a session and revert back to that saved state, if needed.
- Customized help content enables users and administrators to add customized documents linked from the Hatsize help page.
Find out more about the Hatsize product and Hatsize solutions for sales, channels and training.
Hatsize is a leading cloud automation software company that has provided over 2 million hours of cloud-enabled demo and training sessions for the world’s most successful technology companies including IBM, Juniper, Sun Microsystems and Symantec.