London, UK (PRWEB) February 24, 2012
The global plastic packaging industry grew at a CAGR of 7.2% between 2001 and 2010, featuring the fastest growth in packaging industry breakdown. In China alone, the plastic packaging industry’s market scale approximated USD 66.4 billion last year, accounting for 31.2% of the total globally. Currently, there is a balanced supply-demand situation in the overall industry.
The top five businesses in plastic flexible packaging industry stood at 19.4% market share in 2010. Huangshan Novel Co., Ltd., in particular, was the champion, with a market share of 7.2%. And the top five businesses in cosmetic plastic packaging industry accounted for 26% market share, with Shenzhen Beautystar Co., Ltd. occupying a lion’s share of 8.6%.
New research report “Global and China Plastic Packaging Industry Report, 2010 - 2012” developed by ResearchInChina has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global and China Plastic Packaging Industry Report, 2010 – 2012
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 2,200
The research report delves into a detailed discussion of the plastic packaging industry from the global perspective and focuses on an insightful review of the plastic packaging sector in China.
- current development, market size, competition pattern, supply and demand of the global and Chinese plastic packaging industry;
- import and export, industry barrier, outlook and development trend of the plastic packaging industry in China;
- China’s plastic packaging upstream and downstream; focus on the status quo and demand of the three downstream sectors including food and drinks plastic packaging, pharmaceutical plastic packaging and cosmetic plastic packaging;
- operation, project planning, prospect concerning five global plastic packaging giants and 14 Chinese plastic packaging giants.
1. Overview of Plastic Packaging Industry
1.1 Definition and Classification
1.2 Industry Position
1.3 Industry Chain
1.4 Industrial Characteristics
2. Development of Global Plastic Packaging Industry
2.1 Status Quo
2.2 Market Size
2.3 Competition Pattern
2.4.2 New Plastic Packaging Materials
2.5 Downstream Manufacturers
3. Development of China Plastic Packaging Industry
3.2 Supply and Demand
3.3 Competition Pattern
3.4 Import & Export
3.5 Industry Barriers
3.6 Prospect and Trend
4. Upstream and Downstream of Plastic Packaging Industry
4.2.1 Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging
4.2.2 Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging
4.2.3 Cosmetic Plastic Packaging
5. Global Plastic Packaging Enterprises
5.1 TETRA PAK
5.1.2 Plastic Packaging Business
5.1.3 Development in China
5.2.2 Plastic Packaging Business
5.2.3 Development in China
5.3 TOYO SEIKAN GROUP
5.3.2 Plastic Packaging Business
5.3.3 Development in China
5.4.2 Plastic Packaging Business
5.4.3 Development in China
5.5 SEALED AIR
5.5.2 Plastic Packaging Business
5.5.3 Development in China
6. Chinese Plastic Packaging Enterprises
6.1 Jiangsu Shuangxing Color Plastic New Materials Co., Ltd.
6.1.3 Project Planning
6.1.4 Prospects & Forecast
6.2 Anhui Guofeng Plastic Industry Co., Ltd.
6.3 Zhejiang Zhongcheng Packing Materials Co., Ltd.
6.3.3 Prospects & Forecast
6.4 FSPG Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
6.4.3 Prospects & Forecast
6.5 Zhejiang Great Southeast Co., Ltd.
6.5.3 Prospects & Forecast
6.6 Zhuhai Zhongfu Enterprise Co., Ltd.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.