San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2012
Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology company, today announced it has implemented the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB’s) Rising Stars ad formats, which anchor the organization’s New Standard Ad Unit Portfolio. This reaffirms Jivox’s commitment to interactive advertising excellence. Additionally, the rapid support of these new standards demonstrates the power of the Jivox platform to deliver highly scalable interactive ads on any screen. Jivox demos of Rising Star ad formats can be seen here http://www.jivox.com/demoads#demoad-tab-5
“We applaud the efforts of the IAB to inspire innovation and creativity in the ad community. We are implementing and supporting all Rising Stars formats and making it easy to produce ad units that conform to these standards,” said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox. “As the industry evolves, we will continue to align our organization with the IAB’s standardization efforts, making it as easy as possible for advertisers to create and deliver engaging ads on any screen.”
The IAB Rising Stars interactive display ads provide a rich creative canvas for brands to engage users. Jivox pioneered the use of self-service creative and production tools to enable rich interactive video ads at scale without the complexities and error prone process of manual code development. The platform enables such ad units to be created without the need for advanced programming or code development skills, resulting in rapid turnaround times for ads and easy, real-time changes to creative executions.
“Rising Stars” is a core component of “Building Brands Online,” a key initiative for the IAB. These new formats have been named IAB Standard Ad Units following their six months of in-market validation.
“Meeting brand marketer needs for engaging creative at scale requires standardization,” said Peter Minnium, Head of Brand Initiatives at the IAB. “As longtime champions for the industry, we are delighted to see companies like Jivox pave the way in helping to automate and scale the production of the Rising Stars immersive brand canvasses.”
Jivox is supporting all six winning “Rising Stars” formats, including:
- IAB Billboard: This large masthead provides an ideal white space for engaging creative, with the ability to close the ad unit
- IAB Filmstrip: A richly engaging experience, this format serves up numerous content possibilities for advertisers while keeping viewers fully in control of their ad experience.
- IAB Portrait: This large, creative-friendly canvas format includes state-of-the-art plug and play functionality, delivering a streamlined and impactful brand canvas.
- IAB Pushdown: With rich functionality, an elegant layout and intuitive visual toolbar, this dynamic ad allows advertisers to dynamically revise the creative.
- IAB Sidekick: This expandable format pushes content leftward revealing an engaging ad experience for the viewer and new creative possibilities for agencies.
- IAB Slider: This overlay unit mirrors touch screen habits, prompting users to slide the entire page over, unveiling a full branded experience while keeping the viewer fully in control.
Four of these units (Billboard, Filmstrip, Pushdown and Sidekick) are available immediately on the Jivox Platform, while the remaining two will be available by June 2012.
Jivox has a proven history of partnering with the world’s largest and most respected brand advertisers, digital agencies and publishers to deliver groundbreaking interactive ad formats on any screen.
View examples of all of Jivox’s ad formats in action at: http://www.jivox.com/demoads#demoad-tab-5
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology company. The Jivox platform enables brand advertisers, digital agencies and publishers to deliver highly engaging video ads powered by interactive and social sharing features. Using Jivox creative tools, interactive video ads can be easily authored and delivered instream, in-banner and on mobile devices and tablets. Jivox technology eliminates typical challenges associated with delivering video ads across multiple screens and connected devices, such as HTML5/Flash, operating systems, browsers, video encoding, form factor and other issues. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, brand awareness and purchase intent analytics for advertisers via BrandGage -- its proprietary real-time analytics platform. The Jivox platform is used by several hundred media companies and agencies including AdBrite, Bloomberg, Weather Underground, Sun Times Media, InteractiveOne, Starcom, OMD, FUOR Digital, GroupM and Lee Enterprises. For examples of Jivox ads see: http://www.jivox.com/demoads.