“2011 was a landmark year for Confirmit with the company expanding its global reach through partnerships, acquisition and establishing a footprint in new countries,” says Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit.
(PRWEB) February 27, 2012
New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK: Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, today announced record global revenue in 2011. Ranked among the elite by Forrester Research Inc. for its data integration, strong survey programming and user accessibility, Confirmit continues to give business leaders and market insight professionals a feature-rich enterprise feedback management solution that captures the true Voice of the Customer.
Confirmit achieved its ninth consecutive profitable year in 2011, with an all time revenue high in fourth quarter, contributing to solid double digit 2011 revenue growth. Confirmit’s commitment to the growing demand for mobile feedback and research applications was underlined as mobile revenue more than tripled in 2011, with the single biggest contract worth over $400,000.
Other 2011 highlights include:
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand enterprise feedback and Market Research platform for web-based data collection.
- 500 million surveys completed on the Confirmit Horizons platform over the past three years and nearly 200 million surveys completed in 2011, a record high.
- Global expansion, which included the acquisition of Vancouver-based mobile company, Techneos in September and the addition of Confirmit’s German office in Cologne to the already successful European team. The company experienced its most successful year to-date in Asia.
- Partnership collaborations with Clarabridge, the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software. Confirmit expanded its global reach through partnerships with eCGlobal, serving as a local Confirmit partner and reseller providing business leaders with local access to Confirmit’s platform and professional consulting services in Brazil, and TrainedTalent as the exclusive approved Confirmit Training Institute in India.
- The launch of Horizons Version 16, and Version 16 Feature Pack, which together enabled companies to embrace mobile research, enhance user experience and boost productivity.
- Continued customer acquisition across numerous markets with an impressive client roster that includes Barnes Research, Best Buy, British Airways, British Standards Institute (BSI), Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Hoffman LaRoche, HSBC, Ipsos, Marketo, Nasdaq, Nielsen, Office Depot, The NPD Group, Royal College of Surgeons, Symantec, Wells Fargo and WorldOne.
- Prestigious ranking on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2011 and exclusive AAA Dun & Bradstreet rating. Confirmit was also ranked as a “Hot Vendor” by Ventana Research.
“2011 was a landmark year for Confirmit with the company expanding its global reach through partnerships, acquisition and establishing a footprint in new countries,” says Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit. “In 2012, we will use this position to drive the innovation and excellence which makes Confirmit a trusted partner to leading businesses around the world in the Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement and Market Research arenas.”
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Symantec, and Wells Fargo. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.