"For Santa Fe visitors and residents alike the SantaFe.com Business Directory is a great resource to find what you're looking for whether, it's a restaurant or a Zumba class," states SantaFe.com owner and general manager Scott Hutton.
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) February 26, 2012
Santa Fe residents and visitors with shopping and business needs can now access services and products easily with the launch of SantaFe.com’s new Business Directory. The directory features a variety of search tools for finding local businesses including a ‘Browse Businesses by Category’ page, a ‘Featured Businesses in Santa Fe’ page, a ‘All Businesses in Santa Fe’ page, which lists businesses alphabetically, and the ‘Explore Businesses in Santa Fe’ web page, which showcases local businesses with their own profile pages on SantaFe.com. These unique business profiles include an event/business calendar, downloadable documents such as restaurant menus, links to the company website, a photo gallery, and a detailed description. "For Santa Fe visitors and residents alike the SantaFe.com Business Directory is a great resource to find what you're looking for whether, it's a restaurant or a Zumba class," states SantaFe.com owner and general manager Scott Hutton.
The Business Directory on SantaFe.com gives local businesses a wide selection of choices to select from to promote and advertise their business. The Business Directory advertising and promotion choices include the following options to choose from:
- Free Business Listing – This choice offers businesses the ability to include their contact information, address and business name.
- Enhanced Business Listing – This choice offers business’s the ability to list all their information inclusive of their address, phone number, name of the business, a link to the company website and write a complete company description.
- Featured Business Listing – This choice allows businesses to include all their information, include a photo, a short description, a link to their website and a link to their SantaFe.com Business Page. Featured Business Listings are on the ‘Featured Businesses in Santa Fe’ page.
- Business Page – This choice offers businesses a business specific event calendar, the ability to set up downloadable documents such as a menu or business flyer, a photo gallery, a business description section, and links to the company’s business website. When a business selects to use the event calendar feature, the events for their business that they set up on their Business Page are also listed on the SantaFe.com Home page calendar. The SantaFe.com calendar is the featured showcase section of the website’s Home page. The SantaFe.com Event Calendar gives businesses a day and day out tool that they can use to promote their business 365 days a year. Business Page advertisers are on the ‘Explore Businesses in Santa Fe’ page.
The SantaFe.com Business Directory gives local businesses a direct conduit to place their business on the web front and center for Santa Fe locals and visitors alike. The variety of advertising choices on the Business Directory offers flexibility including the low cost approach of a ‘Free Business Listing’ to the extensive marketing and promotional benefits of a ‘Business Page’ listing. SantaFe.com is a high website traffic visitor guide which gives Santa Fe business advertisers promoting services and products a definite advantage.
SantaFe.com provides Santa Fe and visitors to Santa Fe alike the most current interactive platform for events, music, arts, business, dining, and lifestyle. SantaFe.com is a division of Hutton Broadcasting. Hutton Broadcasting is located at 2502 C. Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, NM 87507
SantaFe.com / Hutton Broadcasting
(505) 471-1067 (Media inquiries only, please)