“Our catalog is the most comprehensive we’ve published since Roger Johnson founded Kele almost 30 years ago. Our Kele team accomplished these improvements by carefully listening to suggestions and recommendations from our customers”
Memphis, TN (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
Kele recently unveiled the newest edition of the 2012-2013 Catalog. “Our catalog is the most comprehensive we’ve published since Roger Johnson founded Kele almost 30 years ago. Our Kele team accomplished these improvements by carefully listening to suggestions and recommendations from our customers” said Tim Vargo, president and CEO of Kele, Inc. The 2012-2013 Kele Catalog sets a new standard as the best catalog and reference guide available, supported by the best-trained customer and technical support team in the industry.
5 reasons customers use Kele for their building automation needs:
1) Best tech support in the industry to help customers select the right product, right now. Whether a customer contacts Kele via phone, email, or uses the convenient online chat, online product selection guides, or iPhone/iPad apps, Kele makes it easy to get answers fast.
2) Huge in-stock inventory to ensure you get what you need, when you need it – even if that is tomorrow. Regardless of how far away a customer is located, Kele can be your local distributor, by having the correct parts delivered quickly.
3) UL-approved panel shop, custom calibration, and customer tagging are a few of the services Kele provides. Custom engraving and valve assembly services are available at no extra charge, with same-day shipping in most cases.
4) Kele.com lets you access technical information and purchase products fast – helping customers get the job done faster.
5) Don’t see what is needed? Ask Kele – they’ll find it for you. With an extensive supplier network, Kele can find the building automation products needed.
Catalogs can be requested by visiting Catalog Request or by calling 888-397-KELE (5353) today!
With nearly 30 years of experience, Kele is the leading supplier of building automation products, services, and solutions in the Building Automation Industry. Customer-focused and committed to distribution excellence, Kele works diligently to make it easy for its customers through a broad product selection, excellent customer service, unmatched technical support, reliable shipping, and the best catalog & reference guide plus website in the industry. Efficiency wins bids. Kele provides efficiency.