London, UK (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
The world plant asset management market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% over from 2011 through 2014, driven by the need for effective and efficient productivity. However, easy availability of low-cost skilled labour in the APAC region could toss a challenge to this market growth.
New research report “Global Plant Asset Management Market 2011–2014” worked out by Infiniti Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Plant Asset Management Market 2011–2014
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 1,500
Focusing on the Americas, as well as the EMEA and APAC regions, the report covers the global plant asset management market landscape and its growth prospects in the upcoming years.
Key vendors discussed in the report include: Honeywell International Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Siemens AG, and ABB Ltd.
Key Questions Answered:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscap
5. Vendor Landscape
6. Buying Criteria
7. Market Growth Drivers
8. Drivers and their Impact
9. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Honeywell International Inc.
11.2 Emerson Electric Co.
11.3 Siemens AG
11.4 ABB Ltd
12. Other Reports in This Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Global Plant Level Asset Management Market 2010–2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Plant Asset Management Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Plant Asset Management Market by End-user Segmentation 2010
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.