The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for January 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
- The Adventures of Keeno & Ernest by Maggie van Galen
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Infinity by Janice Kiefer & Debbie Obradovich
- A Lesson Plan In Retirement by James Bishopp
- Marty's Musings by Martin D. Jessen
- Morning Dew by C.A. Duncan-Laud
- My Brother is Artistic by Jane Webb
- Our Story Jets & Sharks Then and Now by Cast Members of the Film West Side Story
- A Patient's Guide to Liposuction by Jeffry B. Schafer, M.D., FRSM
- Who's in Charge? by Donna Harla
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134