Manhattan Beach, California (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
Here is the list.
1. No WordPress Backup: a number of websites they’ve seen have lost a lot of time and effort because their customers never backed up their site. MyWpExpert.com highly recommends that all users use an automated backup solution.
2. Not Keeping WordPress Up to Date: About once a month, WordPress releases a new update. However, MyWpExpert.com notices that many users do not update. This leaves their sites open to security issues.
3. Not Updating Themes and Plugins: Similar to number 2, WordPress themes and plugins release periodic updates. However, a number of users never update these, again leaving themselves open to security issues.
4. Choosing a Bad Hosting Company: There are a number of cheap WordPress hosting companies out there that, at first sight, many WordPress users are drawn to. However, many of these hosting companies are cheaper because they offer less features or support. MyWpExpert.com recommends users consult with an expert and look at all hosting options before signing a long term contract.
5. Coding Errors: Another thing MyWpExpert.com sees a lot are coding errors. This happens when a user attempts to customize WordPress on their own with limited knowledge of how WordPress works. Done incorrectly, these coding errors can cause WordPress to crash.
6. Themes: WordPress is great because it offers a tremendous number of themes, many of which are free. However, there are many themes, both free and paid, that can cause issues with a user’s WordPress site. MyWpExpert.com recommends choosing to purchase themes from reputable theme companies, such as Studiopress.com and Woothemes. Some of the theme membership sites have a number of themes which can be difficult for beginning WordPress users.
Started in 2011, MyWpExpert.com provides WordPress support, training, and consulting for a number of clients and customers, from bloggers and entrepreneurs to small and medium sized businesses. Their main service is an independent WordPress help line where WordPress users can make appointments for training and support for a variety of issues, from learning how to use WordPress to WordPress customization and even more advanced functionality.
MyWpExpert.com also provides WordPress maintenance and management for a number of small and medium sized businesses who have built their website in WordPress but require expert knowledge in maintaining and updating their sites.
# # #