We are proud of our HomeGain members who have achieved great success with our AgentEvaluator product.
Emeryville, CA (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
HomeGain, a leading online real estate resource that connects home buyers and sellers with real estate professionals, today announced its 2011 Top Performers™.
For the past decade HomeGain has annually recognized its most successful and productive real estate agents and brokers who are members of its AgentEvaluator® product in each of six regions across the United States, as well as the overall top performing agents in all 50 states.
Overall, in 2011 HomeGain’s top four agents in the Highest Dollar Volume category earned an average of $88,072 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business with an average of 9 closed home sales (transactions).
"We are proud of our HomeGain members who have achieved great success with our AgentEvaluator product," stated Louis Cammarosano, General Manager at HomeGain. "We are pleased that HomeGain continues to contribute to their success by connecting them with qualified home buyers and sellers."
HomeGain's 2011 Nationwide Top Performer in total number of home sales for the sixth consecutive year is Barbara Tidwell with Keller Williams Realty in Texas (South region), closing 17 home transactions from AgentEvaluator business. The 2011 Nationwide Top Performer by total commissions earned is the team of Eric and Janelle Boyenga with Intero Real Estate in California (West region), earning $97,931 from AgentEvaluator®. Barbara and Eric and Janelle are also the Top Performers in their regions and states.
Regional HomeGain 2011 AgentEvaluator® Top Performer award recipients include:
- Northeast Region by Highest Dollar Volume: Eric Pakulla, RE/MAX Advantage Realty in Maryland
- Northeast Region Highest Volume of Home Sales: Bob McTague, Coldwell Banker in New York
•Southeast Region by Highest Dollar Volume: Sandra Crews, RE/MAX Allegiance in Virginia
- Southeast Region Highest Volume of Home Sales: Andy Rivera, INFINITY Real Estate Group in Florida
- Midwest Region by Highest Dollar Volume: Les Davis, Realty Executives of Kansas City in Missouri
- Midwest Region by Highest Volume of Home Sales: Barbara and John Wyatt, RE/MAX Gold III in Missouri
- Northwest Region by Highest Dollar Volume and Highest Volume of Home Sales: John & Melody Hatch, Keller Williams Realty, Oregon
- West Region by Highest Volume of Home Sales: Alisha Wade, HomeSmart International Real Estate in Arizona
HomeGain also has a total of 1,065 member agents in the AgentEvaluator Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Million Dollar Clubs based on the following criteria:
- 2 agents are Million Dollar Club honorees, having earned over one million dollars in gross lifetime commissions from HomeGain business
- 29 agents are Diamond Club honorees, having earned over $500,000 in commissions
- 408 agents are Platinum Club honorees, having earned over $125,000 in commissions
- 329 agents are Gold Club honorees, having earned over $75,000 in commissions
- 297 agents are Silver Club honorees, having earned over $50,000 in commissions
For a complete list of AgentEvaluator® Top Performing real estate agents, including honorable mentions, Top Performers listed by state and HomeGain end of year highlights, visit the HomeGain Real Estate Blog.
AgentEvaluator® is a marketing program for real estate agents who are looking to connect with online home buyers and sellers.
HomeGain is a leading provider of online marketing solutions that connect real estate agents and brokers with home buyers and sellers. HomeGain offers free services to find and compare real estate agents, research home values, and view homes for sale. Since 1999 REALTORS® have used HomeGain's real estate marketing programs to connect with consumers, promote their services and grow their business. HomeGain.com has been a top visited real estate website since 1999. HomeGain is your real estate connection.