Our Provider Liaison Portal allows physician relations professionals to save time, strengthen relationships, and eliminate the risk of priority physician issues not being addressed.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
In this era of accountable care, extraordinary physician relationships are foundational. Lift your advantage with critical information at your fingertips at any time, from any place with HealthLine Systems’ new Provider Liaison Portal. It delivers rapid resources for on the move physician liaisons:
- Instant access to physician profile information including contact information, office addresses, education, specialties, affiliations, and areas of unique expertise
- Fast directions to the practice with link to Google Maps™
- The ability to capture the value of premiums provided for the practice to document non-monetary physician compensation in compliance with the Stark Law
- Enter follow-up items in each physician’s record; identify dates, times and notes following each contact to reduce the risk of physician priorities "falling through the cracks"
HealthLine Systems’ CEO Dan Littrell comments: “Our Provider Liaison Portal allows physician relations professionals to save time, strengthen relationships, and eliminate the risk of priority physician issues not being addressed.”
HealthLine Systems’ Provider Liaison Portal is a component of EchoAccess Provider Liaison Solution, which provides physician liaisons with a formidable set of tailored resources:
- Identify, segment, and target specific physicians
- Manage provider interactions to document issues and opportunities, schedule follow up, report progress
- Administer continuing medical education and events
- Automate communications including provider welcome letters and follow-up response to physician concerns
- Conduct surveys to learn what physicians like and don’t like about working with your organization
- Document physician liaison program impact
- Quick Reports can be run in one click
- Create, modify, and retain reports
- Custom reporting links to Microsoft Excel®
- Event scheduler automates report generation and e-mail
- Customizable worklists provide up-to-the-minute reports of critical information
About HealthLine Systems
HealthLine Systems, Inc. (HLS) was incorporated in 1985 and is an established leader in setting industry milestones in systems development. HealthLine has demonstrated the ability to anticipate both technological and industry changes, while providing systems of technical superiority. HealthLine Systems installed client base exceeds 1,000 systems in distinguished healthcare organizations representing 50 states, Canada and Mexico. HealthLine clients are consistently honored in U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll, Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, and Becker’s Hospital Review America’s 50 Best Hospitals.
HealthLine Systems offers EchoAccess, healthcare's first fully web-enabled contact center solution with a web-browser user interface, EchoCredentialing, a web-based credentialing and provider management software, and EchoQuality, an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives. All product lines are offered as either hosted/cloud or as installed solutions.
HealthLine is committed to provide peerless information management solutions to maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare services through technological innovation. For more information, visit HealthLine Systems website at http://www.healthlinesystems.com