Many existing clients have chosen to upgrade to EchoCloud to utilize our advanced functionality when they have limited IT and financial resources
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2012
More than 120 HealthLine Systems' clients and 950 client users from across the United States are now supported by EchoCloud. “The cloud can offer both significant savings and the ability to quickly adopt new services and software.”(1) In fact, “Cisco predicts that in two years, by 2014, the amount of workloads processed in cloud data centers (51%) will surpass those processed in traditional data centers (49%) for the first time.”(2)
EchoCloud combines all of the functionality of HealthLine Systems’ industry-leading software with comprehensive hosting services. EchoCloud uses a thin client browser interface and Microsoft’s SQL platform to provide 7/24 access from any Internet-accessible computer.
”Many existing clients have chosen to upgrade to EchoCloud to utilize our advanced functionality when they have limited IT and financial resources,” said Dan Littrell, HealthLine Systems’ CEO. “EchoCloud allows our clients to benefit from both best-in-class software and hardware during harsh economic times, when capital budget funding is difficult to obtain.”
EchoCloud saves clients valuable time. The average EchoCloud implementation is 23.6% faster. Moreover, EchoCloud clients spend 50% less time with client support.
Specific advantages cited by EchoCloud clients include:
- Enjoy access from anywhere, at any time
Clients enjoy the ability to access the system from any location at any time – during travel, weekends, snow days. All you need is an Internet connection. Time and place are no longer barriers to your progress.
- Eliminate competition for IT resources
Clients don’t have to compete for internal IT resources. No more jockeying to schedule the high-demand time of IT professionals to acquire and install hardware; to configure IIS and SQL; to build function-specific environments and install Echo software; or to configure faxing and e-mail.
- Liberate IT professionals
Client IT professionals can be freed up to focus on highest priority enterprise initiatives. At the same time, clients benefit from HealthLine’s significant investment and infrastructure, intimate familiarity with Echo functions and dedicated vigilance for all Echo applications.
- Avoid expense
Most clients realize a sizable reduction in operating costs. Securing an environment comparable to that of EchoCloud would require a significant or cost prohibitive initial and ongoing investment.
- Secure peace of mind
Benefit from a highly stable, geographically diverse system housed in a state-of-the-art data center. Enjoy best-in-class security, connectivity and reliability. EchoCloud is always available, consistently exceeding the Service Level Agreement standard of 99.5% up time.
- Assure world-class data security and compliance
EchoCloud includes up-to-the-minute hardware, third party and Echo enhancements to secure your data and meet applicable HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements.
- Relax with stress-free system maintenance and upgrades
HLS maintains, backs up, and provides for SQL database maintenance, operating system upgrades, and regular Echo enhancements and upgrades. Many EchoCloud clients leave on Friday and return on Monday to find their Echo update complete!
- Lock in your system’s THREAT police with proactive monitoring
EchoCloud employs multiple tools to proactively monitor all systems to detect developing issues and resolve them BEFORE they become significant problems. EchoCloud mitigates your downside risk:
- Regular reindexing and database optimization
- Server benchmarking and preemptive resource allocation
- Proactive calls from Echo support with questions or organization-specific opportunities
About HealthLine Systems
All HealthLine Systems’ software systems are offered as either cloud/hosted or as installed solutions including:
- EchoCredentialing, web-based credentialing and provider management software;
- EchoQuality, an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives and
- EchoAccess, healthcare's first fully web-enabled contact center solution with a web-browser user interface.
HealthLine Systems client base represents over a thousand distinguished healthcare organizations in 50 states, Canada and Mexico. Incorporated in 1985, HealthLine is privately held and based in San Diego, California. HealthLine is committed to provide peerless information management solutions to maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare services through technological innovation. For more information, visit HealthLine Systems’ website, http://www.healthlinesystems.com.
(1) Source: Geoff Webb, “Making the Cloud Work for Healthcare.” Health Management Technology, February 2012, page 8
(2) Source: Joe McKendrick, “Cisco: Cloud Will Soon Handle Most Data Center Workloads.” Forbes, accessed at http://www.forbes.com on February 15, 2012