Colchester, UK (PRWEB UK) 1 March 2012
Legal services marketing agency National Accident Helpline has met aggressive growth plans and further improved customer experience thanks to its GoldMine CRM system from Access. Since implementation to automate business processes and track marketing activity, the company has been able to triple in size and now has 100 agents working in its two call centres.
National Accident Helpline, which was ranked one of the fastest growing companies in the latest Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 listing, is the biggest and most experienced personal injury claims company in the UK. It has been championing consumers’ rights and providing access to justice since 1993 through a national network of solicitors.
National Accident Helpline wanted to improve its efficiencies to give consumers a faster service. With GoldMine, the company is able to automatically respond to online leads as consumers submit them. The system also provides an audit history so the company can monitor the progress of each lead.
Project Manager Jane Malt said: “With the sophistication of Goldmine, we are able to prioritise lead flow sources depending upon agreed criteria.”
Tracking marketing activity is especially important for National Accident Helpline. The company advertises quite prolifically in a number of quarters and maximises its presence on Google, Yahoo! and Bing. “When consumers call us, we know exactly which marketing activity generated those leads,” she said. “The data we capture with GoldMine helps us map out future marketing plans.”
In addition to GoldMine’s powerful functionality, National Accident Helpline has built a strong relationship with its Access consultants. “As we’ve developed our system, the consultants are always there to help,” said Jane. “They’re quick to respond, and they’ve assisted with the key aspects.”
Access also received recognition in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list, alongside National Accident Helpline. Access was ranked among the top five fastest growing UK software developers. This follows last year’s success when Access made it onto the Profit Track 100 list, which highlighted Britain's private companies with the fastest growing profits.
For more information on Access, its consultancy and software solutions contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of eight offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘Enterprise Accounting & Finance’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management’
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- Construction Computing Awards 2010 and 2011, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956