NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 01, 2012
Covestor today announced over 20 financial industry leaders who will share their views at Next Invest, a virtual conference taking place March 20 and 21. Covestor is an investment management company that enables individuals to mirror the transactions of experienced investors. During the online conference, individual investors can connect with top investors and financial services experts and obtain actionable ideas from the convenience of their computers and mobile devices.
“Cost and travel time often make attending conferences difficult,” said Covestor CEO Asheesh Advani. “By hosting the Next Invest conference online, Covestor is continuing its mission of providing people with both online convenience and first-hand financial content.”
Individual investors can register to participate in the free, live event - or access content for a month following the conference – at Next Invest.
The online conference features panels on the latest investing tools and technologies and insight into global markets and investment strategies.
Next Invest will include panels and presentations by a variety of industry experts, including:
- Asheesh Advani: CEO, Covestor
- David Whitmore: Senior Strategist, Trading Education, E*TRADE
- Howard Lindzon: CEO, StockTwits
- Ian Ayres: Professor, Yale University; Author, Lifecycle Investing
- Jason Raznick: CEO, Benzinga
- Jeffrey Towson: Managing Partner, Towson Group; Author, What Would Ben Graham Do Now
- Tadas Viskanta: Editor, Abnormal Returns
- Lee Hull: Principal, Hull Capital Management; Author, Less Risk, More Return
- Pat Huddleston: Founder, Investor’s Watchdog; Author, The Vigilant Investor
- Bruce Carton: Founder, Securities Docket
- Andrew Hallam: Author, The Millionaire Teacher
- Chris Camillo: Author, Laughing at Wall Street
- Mebane Faber: Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, Cambria Investments; Author, The Ivy Portfolio
- William DeShurko: President, 401 Advisor; Author, The Naked Truth About Your Money
- Ben Dickey: Founding Principal, BSG&L Financial Services
- Doug Estadt: Director, Wall Street Transcript
- CJ Brott, Chairman, Capital Ideas
- Robert Gay: Founder, Global Equity Analytics and Research Services
- Charles Sizemore: publisher, Sizemore Investment Letter
- Zack Miller: Founder, Tradestreaming.com
To simulate the look and feel of a traditional conference, the online environment includes:
- a lounge for networking and collaboration
- an exhibit hall, where attendees can learn about products and services
- a game room, featuring online financial games and
- a resource center, where visitors can fill a virtual briefcase with white papers, eBooks and speaker presentations.
Covestor is a financial marketplace that lets clients:
- see what 135 professional and experienced investors are buying and selling in their own portfolios
- select from nearly 200 investment models
- copy professional and experienced investors’ trades in real time.
Covestor brings the clarity and efficiency of an online marketplace to the world of money management. Investors can compare and select from a transparent marketplace of money management talent that includes top performing portfolio managers and successful investors. Covestor’s Portfolio Sync technology automatically replicates trades, providing clients the convenience of “set and forget” functionality and the protection of Covestor’s proprietary trade filtering.
Covestor is widely regarded as a pioneer in bringing separately managed accounts (SMAs) online in a transparent marketplace. Founded in 2006, the company has offices in New York City and London and is funded by leading VC firms including Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital and Amadeus Capital Partners.
Covestor is an investment adviser registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Additional information can be accessed directly from the company’s Form ADV document, available at http://www.covestor.com.
It should not be assumed that any information discussed herein will prove to be profitable or that decisions in the future will be profitable or provide similar results. While Covestor does provide limited investment advice to its clients, the content herein is provided as general and impersonalized investment information and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or subscribe to any particular investment model. Please take appropriate professional advice in any investment decisions.
For additional information contact:
Kalen Holliday, Covestor Communications Director 866-825-3005 x4 or kalen(at)covestor(dot)com