“SpaSeekers are delighted to be able to offer our loyal Facebook fans a chance to win a spa break at Hoar Cross Hall – it’s one of the must-visit spas in the UK"
(PRWEB UK) 1 March 2012
For the whole of March, the award-winning spa booking agency is opening up its popular Facebook page to anyone who feels they might be in need of a little pampering. They are inviting anyone who would like to experience the very best in spa treatments and hospitality, to ‘like’ their Facebook page, for a chance to win this fabulous prize.
Staffordshire’s Hoar Cross Hall offers the perfect retreat for anyone wanting to experience a relaxing spa day. Inside the spa there’s a beautiful water grotto, floatation and hydrotherapy pools, and a treatment list that contains everything from the ancient Indian lifestyle art of Ayurveda to brand new and top of the range beauty treatments from Thalgo, Kanebo, Clarins, Espa and Dead Sea Discover. Outside, you can enjoy views of the stately home from the picturesque grounds.
The winner and a guest will be able to make the most of a 25 minute massage or facial, will be spoiled with a bottle of house Champagne in their penthouse suite upon arrival, and the prize includes all meals, so there will be ample opportunity to test the brand new a la carte menu, recently launched at Hoar Cross Hall. Any outdated ideas about spa food being Spartan will soon be dispelled by descriptions of pan-fried local chicken with colcannon and smoked bacon, and decadent desserts like Madagascan vanilla parfait with candied clementine or toffee apple crumble…
SpaSeekers Director, Jason Goldberg, said, “SpaSeekers are delighted to be able to offer our loyal Facebook fans a chance to win a spa break at Hoar Cross Hall. We love this spa – it’s one of the must-visit spas in the UK and we just know that whoever is lucky enough to win this prize will be booking a return trip before the year is out!”
For the chance to win a spa break at this amazing spa, just get ‘liking’ SpaSeekers on Facebook.
For media enquiries please contact:
Jason Goldberg – SpaSeekers Director
Email address Jason(dot)goldberg(at)spaseekers(dot)com
Telephone number: 0845 555 8 555
Notes to Editors
1 Night Spa Break Prize Draw - Details of Prize
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter you must LIKE SpaSeekers on http://facebook.com/SpaSeekers
- Closing date is 31st March 2012.
- Winner will be announced on 2nd April 2012 by official email to the winner and announcement on Facebook.
- Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Treatments are as stated and cannot be amended.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. All additional charges incurred during the stay must be paid for.
- Subject to availability - excluding Bank Holiday and weekends.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize to be taken within 6 months of receiving a Winners Letter from Hoar Cross Hall Health Spa, Staffordshire.
- Winners name may be used for promotional purposes and winners may be asked to participate in a video review or similar type of promotional activity.
SpaSeekers was established in 1989 and has been online since 1999. Advisers are knowledgeable about spa types and locations and offer a FREE advice and booking service.
SpaSeekers.com boasts an unrivalled nationwide coverage of spas with over 350 across the UK. Spa Seekers customers receive the benefit of spa deals, many offered exclusively. SpaSeekers works with well-known spa brands, for example Champneys, QHotels, Marriott, De Vere, Saks Hair & Beauty, and Ragdale Hall.
Spa days are available in open dated gift voucher format, valid for six months from the date of purchase or post-dated on request. Personalised and gift wrapped vouchers are also available.