(PRWEB) March 01, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors, topseos.com, has released their list of the best integrated search marketing companies in the online marketing industry for the month of March 2012. The list contains companies who provide comprehensive online marketing solutions to companies who are looking for a more integrated approach rather than a modular approach. These services provide both SEO and PPC solutions among other online marketing initiatives for companies looking to achieve results in both paid and organic search. Each of the integrated search marketing services which have been listed have undergone a meticulous evaluation which involves delving into five areas of evaluation, at least three customer references, and extensive research from various industry resources.
The Top 30 Integrated Search Companies for March 2012 are:
3) Intrapromote, LLC
4) OneIMS – Integrated Marketing Solutions
6) Salganik Solutions, Inc.
8) Bruce Clay Inc.
9) SEER Interactive
13) Softline Solutions
16) Oglivy & Mather
17) Web.com Search Agency
18) Eric Mower and Associates
19) Stillwater Media Group
20) ten24 Media
21) SmartSearch Marketing
23) Position Tech
24) 7 Intelligent Enterprises, LLC
25) SpiderBoost LLC
26) Reprise Media
27) Pure Visibility Inc.
28) Active Media
30) Spark Inbound Marketing
The process for evaluating integrated Search marketing companies helps businesses find companies who provide an exceptional integrated approach to online marketing. They are evaluated based on their skills in search engine optimization and pay per click management among other areas of evaluation. The independent research team contacts at least three customer references and also connects with individuals who visit the website to give their own testimony of the services in order to provide an in-depth evaluation of each integrated Search company. Customers are asked various general and specific questions which include:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
- What analysis processes are in place to identify the competitive edges that can be obtained by a client through an internet marketing avenue?
- What is the level of competitiveness of the keywords ranked?
- How effectively can the vendor combine the use of different internet marketing strategies to make a more effective campaign?
- Did the combined efforts of the campaign help to produce higher quality results and reduce the marketing costs?
- How effectively do the reports communicate the progress of the campaign?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Integrated Search Companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To find the best integrated Search marketing companies visit: