Fairport, NY (PRWEB) March 05, 2012
Raland Therapeutics, Inc. a transformational medical device company has successfully recruited and seated a highly regarded Board of Directors to guide the dynamic company forward. Represented are experts in business from the areas of science, engineering, finance, operations, sales and marketing.
- Dante Pennacchia, Chairman - Current CEO of Maxualize, LLC, former VP (Sales) at Bausch & Lomb, and former CMO at Pictometry (2001 to 2010).
- Dr. Bradford Berk, Director - Current CEO of University of Rochester Medical Center and visionary in the Rochester medical community.
- Efrain Rivera, Director - Current CFO & Treasurer of Paychex, Inc. and former CFO of Bausch & Lomb.
- Carl Yankowski, Director - Current CEO of Westerham Group, former CEO Palm Computer, former President & COO of Sony Electronics and former CEO of Reebok.
- Dale Canning, Director & Secretary - Current CEO of Raland Technologies, LLC and former CEO of Premier Technical Services, Inc.
- Bill Rader, Executive Director - Current President & CEO of Raland Therapeutics, Inc.and serial entrepreneur.
“We believe that we weigh the success of our company in our favor when we combine our team of business experts with our groundbreaking science and technology”, said Bill Rader, CEO of RTI. “It is our core competency to move discoveries through the arduous process ahead in order to reach our ultimate goal which is to benefit the patient in an expeditious and cost-effective manner.”
Raland Therapeutics, Inc. (RTI) has a number of medical devices in its current pipeline including: RxFusion™ , a device that allows for easier and safer infusions of multiple drug products; Cytocomm™ , an implantable biosensor used to diagnose and treat many varied conditions and diseases and PlexiSense™ an intravascular smart device for the treatment of a variety of medical issues ranging from Parkinson’s and epilepsy to heart conditions.
About Raland Therapeutics
Raland Therapeutics, Inc. is a company focused on interventional medicine and therapeutic devices. We transform novel ideas into innovative medical devices and treatment methods. Our experience and passion drive us to solving complex clinical problems and improving patient care. With offices located in Fairport NY, Raland has further reach through alliances with top research universities and companies located around the United States. For more information on Raland Therapeutics; visit the company's website at http://www.ralandcorp.com