The great news is that all twelve master teachers have each made millions serving women,” Sasevich said. “Who better to study and learn from than proven success stories?
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2012
Never before have so many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business-building experts come together in one place for a FREE training. Wednesday, March 7, through Friday, March 9, Queen of Sales Conversion Lisa Sasevich hosts “How to Sell to Women,” a live training featuring big names including Lisa Nichols, Zappos’ Robert Richman, Michael Gerber, Ali Brown, Brian Tracy and David Bach. The goal: to teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to better serve and honor women – who account for 85% of all buying decisions.
“The great news is that all twelve master teachers have each made millions serving women,” Sasevich said. “Who better to study and learn from than proven success stories?”
- Robert Richman, Zappos Insights Product Manager
- Lisa Nichols, best-selling author and public speaker, coach and teacher
- Michael Gerber, author of “The E-Myth” Revisited and small business trainer
- Ali Brown, founder and CEO of Ali International, and the voice for women’s entrepreneurial success
- Brian Tracy, Success Expert and chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy, International, specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations
- David Bach, one of the most popular and prolific financial authors in the U.S., dedicated to getting America out of debt
- Jeff Walker, whose “Product Launch Formula” has transformed the way stuff is sold online
- Sherri McConnell, best-selling author and founder of The Smart Women’s Institute
- Marcia Wieder, CEO and Founder of Dream University
- Sandra Yancey, Founder and CEO of eWomenNetwork and producer of the GLOW Project
- Victoria Colligan, author of Ladies Who Launch: Embracing Entrepreneurship & Creativity as a Lifestyle
- Pamela Bruner, business success coach, author, speaker and EFT expert
- Vrinda Normand, owner of Irresistible Online Marketing Company
“The leaders in serving the women’s market are taking their places,” Sasevich said. “There is a window of opportunity right now to claim your space, that you don’t want to miss.”
Business owners interested in learning more from these 12 experts about honoring and serving women (and selling to them) can get the details about Sasevich's live virtual training, "How to Sell to Women," here .. SellToWomen.com
Recently honored as one of America’s Top Women Mentoring Leaders by WoW magazine, Lisa Sasevich, “The Queen of Sales Conversion,” teaches experts who are making a difference how to get their message out and enjoy massive results, without being “sales-y.”
Recognized sales expert by Success Magazine, Lisa delivers high-impact sales-closing strategies for turbo-charging entrepreneurs and small business owners to great profits. According to best-selling author Brian Tracy, “Lisa Sasevich is one of the greatest discoveries in America today!”
After 25 years of winning top sales awards and training senior executives at companies like Pfizer and Hewlett-Packard, she left corporate America and put her skills to test as an entrepreneur. And in just a few short years, Lisa created a multi-million-dollar home-based business with 2 toddlers in tow and her husband in medical school. Lisa is the undisputed expert on how to make BIG money doing what you love.