CMT’s Shale Gas Summit on 23-24 Apr, 2012 in Beijing exemplifies the increasing sphere of shale gas in countries like China, India, Poland, Indonesia, Australia and its changing paradigm in world gas market.
Beijing, China (PRWEB) March 07, 2012
To provide an overview on the global gas market, the impact of shale gas revolution, Gas Pricing mechanism, progress of exploration projects, shale gas drilling & fracking technology for use in Asia, technologies and practices to reduce air emissions from shale gas development and others, CMT will be staging a Shale Gas Summit on 23-24 April 2012. To be held in Beijing, the conference exemplifies the increasing sphere of shale gas in countries like China, India, Poland, Indonesia, Australia and its changing paradigm in world gas market.
With “Unlocking the Immense Potential of Shale in Asia" as the theme, the 1.5-day event features top-notch speakers contributing topical presentations below:
- Shale Gas: Asia’s Energy Source of the Future by Dr. Panos E Cavoulacos, Managing Director Asia from Schlumberger Business Consulting
- Global Gas Market Outlook by Mr. Adam Wang, Associate, Gas & Power from IHS CERA Beijing
- Shale Gas Developments in China by Mr. Zhang Dawei, Deputy Chief, Strategic Center from Ministry of Land and Resources, PRC
- Lessons learned from North America: Shale Gas' Impact on World Energy Markets a session by Mr. Chris Faulkner, Chief Executive Officer from Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation
- Legal issues facing foreign contractors seeking to monetize shale gas reserves in China by Mr. Ben Smith, Partner from Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Shale Gas Reserves Determination Mr. Geoff J Barker, Partner from RISC Pty Ltd
- Shale Gas Drilling & Hydraulic Fracturing Technology for use in Asia by Dr. Nathan Meehan, Senior Executive Advisor from Baker Hughes (Global HQ)
- Integrated Water Management for Cost-effective Shale Gas Development by Dr. Dieter H. Hiller, Global Leader Unconventional Resources from Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Technologies and Practices to Reduce Air Emissions from Shale Gas Development by Mr. Roger Fernandez, Team Leader, U.S. Natural Gas STAR Program from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Financial & Risk Management in Shale Gas Investments by Mr. Alberto Migliucci, Managing Director, Head of Energy, Oil & Gas and Mining from Credit Suisse
- Poland: Europe’s Largest Shale Gas Deposits by Mr. Przemyslaw Krogulec, Chief Shale Gas Operation from Polish Oil and Gas Company
Together with above invited speakers and experts, the event promises to be an ideal platform for meaningful interactions and knowledge exchange among major shale gas players, Oil & Gas operators, service providers, investors, fund managers, water management companies, government officials from energy ministries, financiers, legal & energy consultants, drilling & upstream service providers, technology & equipment companies, environmental & regulatory authorities, Geological institutions and more.
For the complete Conference Agenda, visit website here or contact Ms. Grace Oh, +65 63469147.