We are poised for great success in the UK and are prepared to hit the ground running” Market America’s President and CEO JR Ridinger
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 1 March 2012
Market United Kingdom begins this successful expansion by enabling entrepreneurs, throughout the United Kingdom, to join a worldwide network of over 180,000 Independent Distributors and UnFranchise Business Owners to promote Market United Kingdom branded products as well as over a thousand affiliate stores through its consumer site, uk.shop.com. The site offers a host of new features including a lucrative Cashback programme providing up to 25% cash back on qualifying purchases on over a million products, personalised Shopping Consultants, exclusive deals and much more. By combining the power of the Internet with the power of people, Market United Kingdom is poised for explosive growth in the UK.
The UnFranchise Business System, developed by Market America’s President and CEO JR Ridinger, is a proven business designed to achieve financial success for individual entrepreneurs having earned over £1.3 billion in commissions and estimated retail profits to date using the Market America business model (1).
“Bringing the UnFranchise Business to the UK is a fantastic opportunity for everyone. Market America entrepreneurs get the chance to expand their business into the dynamic UK market and UK entrepreneurs now have the opportunity to achieve financial freedom. Equally importantly, UK Customers will finally get their hands on amazing Market America products and earn cash back like never before” says Country Manager John Pincott.
Catapulting Market United Kingdom’s success are several of Market America’s widely popular brands, which are now available to the United Kingdom including:
- Isotonix – The world’s most advanced nutritional supplements
- Royal Spa – Luxury body treatments
- Cellular Laboratories – Revolutionary anti-aging skincare
- Ultimate Aloe – 100 percent natural whole leaf aloe vera juice
- HeartHealth – Essential Omega III supplement
- Stealth – Radiation protection from mobile phones
- Webcentres – Internet products and services
In addition, uk.shop.com customers will also get a ½ percent cash back on all qualifying purchases made by those they refer to the site. Combine the state of the art search and comparison shopping technology the site possesses with the power of people through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, uk.shop.com will offer UK customers the ultimate online shopping destination and experience.
“We are poised for great success in the UK and are prepared to hit the ground running” said JR Ridinger. “The United Kingdom represents a tremendous opportunity for expansion, and we will open the doors to tens of thousands of new business partners, and will help forge the economy of the future. We are committed to expanding our one-of-a-kind opportunity to people around the world and we couldn’t be more excited about the future in the UK.”
Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, Market America employs over 600 people globally with international operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines and the United Kingdom.
- Over $3.8 billion in accumulated retail sales
- Since the company’s inception, individuals have earned over $2.2 billion in retail profit and commissions following our business plan
- Annualizing at approximately $500 million in sales per year on the way to $1 billion annually
- 2,500 exclusive Market America-branded products/services and over 35 million additional products/services through affiliates and direct partners
- 180,000 UnFranchise Owners in six countries, spreading across three continents
- Over 6 million registered Preferred Customers worldwide
- 30 million page views per month average (2010 total per average worldwide)
- 30,000 sq. ft. Technology Research & Development Centre; 200,000 total sq. ft. headquarters and fulfilment centre in Greensboro, NC; Localized Business Centres in Australia, California, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Taiwan and the United Kingdom
- 250 IT developers and a partnership with Microsoft, for enterprise search on our Portal
- Acquired human resources and technology of SHOP.COM
SHOP.COM UK acts as a personal shopping assistant for anyone looking for products that cater for all aspects of their lifestyle at the best prices, whether it be fashion, beauty products or home accessories. SHOP.COM UK offers its customers:
- Over 500 retail partners, and over a million top name brands and niche products.
- A website providing convenience, ease of use, amazing choice, great prices, safety and security.
- Customer ratings and feedback on all retail partners allowing consumers to make an informed decision prior to purchase.
- Over 1 million unique users per month in the UK alone.
(1) Do not be misled by claims that high income is easily achieved.