(PRWEB) March 02, 2012
topseos.co.uk, the independent authority on search vendors in the United Kingdom, has announced the release of their list of the thirty best SEO companies in the online marketing industry for the month of March 2012. The list of the best has been created to highlight search engine optimization agencies who offer a service which consistently meets and exceeds high expectations while achieving results for their customers. A dedicated team of researchers were tasked with the goal of evaluating each SEO company through the use of a set of evaluation criteria, customer references, and other various resources to find the best SEO service providers in the industry.
The Managing Partner of topseos.co.uk (http://www.topseos.co.uk/), Jeev Trika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for March 2012 are:
1) SEO Consult
3) Hit Search
4) Jabba SEO
5) Brandfluent Digital
7) Rankability Ltd
8) SEO Company UK
11) White Hat Media
12) Ikroh SEO
14) Rapid Blue
15) Bluechilli Ltd.
16) Blueclaw Media Ltd
17) SEO Positive Limited
19) Online Media Direct Ltd
21) Lakestar Media
22) SEOptimise Ltd
23) Vertical Leap Ltd.
24) Creare Communications
25) Advansys Limited
27) High Position Limited
28) Just Search
29) Smart Traffic
30) Elite SEO Marketing
topseos.co.uk uses a process for evaluating each SEO company which has been in development since 2002. Each company identified through this process is able to achieve results and meet the expectations of each of their clients as identified in their contracts. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in the United Kingdom who have a history of performance for their customers. Each company provides a unique SEO service for their customer tailored to their specific needs. For each company reviewed, at least three clients were contacted and the actual performance of each SEO company was determined. Different general and specific questions were asked of each SEO Company:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.co.uk is a well-known independent authority on search vendors in the United Kingdom. Established in 2009 as an expansion of topseos.com for the United Kingdom, topseos.co.uk has been able to recognize and rank those companies providing the best online marketing services. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider based in the United Kingdom by the independent authority on search vendors. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to visitors who are both looking for online marketing services and looking to learn more about them.
Search Engine Optimisation companies in the United Kingdom interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for March 2012 visit: