Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2012
Founder and CEO of Infuse Creative, LLC, Gregory Markel, one of the pioneers of SEO, is confirmed as speaker at METal International Saturday, March 3rd, 2012. Gregory will speak on “Defining Digital Reputation Monitoring In 2012.”
METal International, (‘METal’ stands for Media, Entertainment, & Technology Alpha Leaders), is an exclusive gathering of and for dynamic executives, entrepreneurs and change-makers in the media, entertainment and technology space. Events range from talks with high-profile thinkers/personalities who’ve included the likes of Stan Lee, Blake Mycoskieto, and Larry King to name a few, to start-ups, legendary CEO’s and game changer personalities connecting ideas and collaboration within our Media, Entertainment and Technology community.
Defining Digital Reputation Monitoring In 2012
Thanks to Google and Twitter, we’re now all familiar with the phrase,’Real-Time.’
‘Real-Time’ means RIGHT NOW!
Whether you’re a corporation, politician, celebrity, government, executive or Ms./Mrs. Jane/John Doe, it's likely that at some point, usually when least expected, your digital reputation will be impacted positively or negatively.
Gregory Markel, Founder & CEO of Infuse Creative, and Serge Stein, VP of Development, Technology & Security, will walk METal International attendees through foundational, strategic and tactical best practices for digital reputation monitoring and management, including:
- How and what do you monitor and measure for digital reputation?
- What are the approaches to gleaning an accurate digital reputation perspective and what are the current common challenges and shortcomings to such?
- How much free and paid data is available for monitoring?
- How accurate is automated sentiment detection?
- Monitoring and measurement tools: popular media and social media monitoring tools from free to WTF, how much?!?!?!?
- What makes a story popular in Google news? The painful reason why your press release is the lowest listing.
- Your Facebook posting is public: surprising realities about posting without care…
- Is that posting or crowd real? How advertising, spam, bots, and intentional attacks can mess with you and your data.
- The truth about Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers, Quora, and others: super visible, super manipulated.
- How the military approaches blog response: if/then statement chart example.
- Preemptive and responsive strategies: planning and content/influencer/media creation, crowd sourcing strategies .
- Surprising reputation related laws: the online reputation laws few know about.
- ICNow: Infuse Creative’s proprietary digital reputation monitoring dashboard demo & discussion.
Date & Time: March 3rd, 2012, 9:30am
Location: Bergamot Station / Building i Address: 2519 Michigan Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404
Hosted By: METal International
About METal International http://www.metalinternational.com
METal, (‘METal’ stands for Media, Entertainment, & Technology Alpha Leaders), founded by Ken Rutkowski, is an exclusive members and guests gathering of and for dynamic entrepreneurs and change-makers in the media, entertainment and technology space. Our events range from talks with high-profile thinkers to connecting ideas and collaboration in our community.
About Gregory Markel and Infuse Creative: http://www.infusecreative.com
Infuse Creative, founded by Gregory Markel, referred to as "one of the pioneers of SEO," has provided search engine optimization, social media, mobile, TV advertising, reputation management, security, and digital marketing services and technology to an extremely diverse range of clients comprised of politicians, celebrities, well known executives, governments, corporations and others for the last 15 years including notable names such as; Sony, Universal, Roadside Attractions, Mazda, Disney, Gibson Musical Instruments, New Line Cinema, Warner Bros., Mission Impossible, Participant Media, Pacificare, The BBC, Ed Hardy, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Lord of the Rings, CBS, FOX, The National Geographic Channel, Transcendental Meditation, The State of California, Reality Executives International, and many more. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/infusecreative