North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Oklahoma, Alabama, California, Arkansas (PRWEB) March 22, 2012
Did you know that Veterans and Active Duty members serving in the U.S. Armed Forces can now purchase a home as high as $1 million dollars by using Jumbo VA Home Loans to finance a mortgage? Well, great news travels fast and VA Loan Experts like Security America Mortgage, Inc. know all the right tricks to getting the word out to eligible military members who qualify for large support provided by the Department of Veteran Affairs.
The BIG Question is:
1. How does an eligible servicemember go about getting approved for increased VA entitlement on home loans to easily? Apparently, all a veteran needs is to obtain a certificate of eligibility. Of course, there are many reasons why choosing a VA Home Loan is favored over a conventional loan or an FHA home loan. Since January 1, 2012, the VA "Guaranty" loan limit was raised up to $417,000 for most counties within every state located in the U.S. However, in some states; like Virginia, Colorado and California (to name a few) the VA home loan limit starts in the $600k range and goes up to as much as $1 million dollars for some homes being financed using Jumbo VA Loans.
Security America Mortgage, Inc., is namely one mortgage lending company that has been recognized to have everything a military home buyer could need, from home loan services to online tools assisting with relocation and real estate. With the recent opening of the North Carolina VA Home Loan Office, the topic of VA home loans hit the news stand.
VA Home Loans are also referred to as a VA Mortgage, which are loans that are backed by the Department of Veteran Affairs. They have many advantages to them compared to conventional loans and FHA home loans and they can be obtained by any eligible military member or veteran, being: Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army, National Coast Guard, as well as Military Reserve Members. Spouses of eligible members can also qualify for a VA loan starting at $417,000.00.
A VA Home Loan can be obtained in order to...
1. Purchase or build a new home
2. Purchase a residential condominium unit
3. Purchase a residential cooperative housing unit
4. Repair, alter, or improve a residence owned by the veteran and occupied as a home
5. Refinance an existing VA or conventional home loan
6. Buy a manufactured home and/or lot
7. Install a solar heating or cooling system or other energy-efficient improvements
The 2012 VA Loan Limits also make it easier for Security America Mortgage, Inc. provide better VA loan rates as well as enhanced North Carolina Relocation services. The VA loan process is better because is allows mortgages to be pre-approves for VA home loans and VA refinance loans for any military member buying a home as long as they fall into the eligible category. No insurance is required to qualify and there is no need for a down payment since it is not required by the VA standards. No other mortgage option can match the benefits allowed with VA loans.
Super savings can also be achieved when veterans use the VA Refinance options due to the three different refinance loan types available. In North Carolina, these three VA Refinance Loan options are as follows: VA Loan Refinance Option #1 - VA Streamline Refinance- Interest Rate Reduction Loan (IRRL), VA Loan Refinance Option #2 – “Cash-Out” or Debt Consolidation Refinance, VA Loan Refinance Option #3 - Conventional to VA Refinance Loan.
The first step to finding out how much VA entitlement you can use begins with contacting a VA Loan Expert to process the right forms for you. Fill Out the Get Started VA Loan Forms Today.