The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked in Canada by canada.topseos.com for March 2012
(PRWEB) March 05, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors, canada.topseos.com, has released their list of the best search engine optimization companies in Canada for the month of March 2012. Each SEO company which has been highlighted in the rankings has been evaluated with a focus on their performance and various aspects of their future growth and past achievements. While thousands of online marketing agencies are considered for the rankings only the thirty best in Canada are included in the rankings.
The Managing Partner of canada.topseos.com (http://canada.topseos.com/), JeevTrika, explains “we often times talk to the clients of each SEO company. We address how much needs analysis was performed by the agency prior to any work being conducted, the quality of keyword analysis carried out, and both the on page and off page optimization strategies implemented by the agency.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in Canada for March 2012 are:
1) Search Engine People
2) 1st on the List Promotion Inc.
4) Welpix – Visual Media Toronto
5) Bloom Search Marketing
6) 6S Marketing Inc.
7) Pitstop Media Inc
10) Search3w (Acroterion Inc.)
11) eMarketing 101
14) Searching Works Inc.
16) BubbleUP Marketing
17) Tas Technologies
18) Search Rank Professionals
19) Wisdek Corp.
20) SEOBiz Solutions Inc
21) Bay Street SEO
24) Virtually Canadian / Guaranteed SEO
26) Whiz1 Design
27) Relentless Technology
28) Page Zero Media
29) Fresh Traffic Group
30) 9th Sphere
canada.topseos.com utilizes a meticulous evaluation process for each SEO agency. Each company identified through this process has proven to canada.topseos.com that they are able to achieved results for their clients and meet their clients’ expectations on a continuous basis. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in Canada who have a history of providing excellent services to their customers while concentrating on customer satisfaction. At least three clients were contacted and the actual performance of each SEO agency was determined for each SEO company.canada.topseos.com asked both general and specific questions of each of the SEO companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
Search Engine Optimization companies in Canada interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in Canada for March 2012 visit: