We know how expensive it can be for brands and manufacturers to get high quality professional photos of their products.
Brussels (PRWEB) March 05, 2012
Yoopia. The photography studio that sells what it shoots. For less.
"As professional photographers with marketing experience and eye for making brands sparkle, we know how expensive it can be for brands and manufacturers to get high quality professional photos of their products. As consumers, we love to buy hot new products at huge discounts just like everyone else," says Nils Van Brabant, Yoopia's founder.
That’s why there’s Yoopia, a clever idea that puts world class photos in the hands of the brands for free and offers consumers a chance to save big on the hottest new products on the planet.
Here’s how it works.
1. Brands send their products to Yoopia photography studio.
2. Yoopia's talented professional photographers take world class photos of them.
3. Yoopia send the brand/manufacturer their photos for free but instead of sending their products back which costs them money, Yoopia pay them for it and keep it instead.
4. Yoopia then sell those products on Yoopia.com where their customers can buy them at a big discount.
5. Brands get exposure to thousands of Yoopia shoppers.
6. Everybody wins.
Meet the Yoopia team
Kevin Laloux - Photographer. Specialized in advertising and architecture photography. Diploma of photography from Brussels Saint-Luc fine arts school.
Nils Van Brabant - Entrepreneur. Graduated in marketing, self-taught photographer, passionate about contemporary design, architecture, travel.
To learn more contact:
Nils Van Brabant
Yoopia - Picture this for less