San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 05, 2012
To combat the challenges facing the industry, such as consumer awareness and how to build a self-sustainable infrastructure, EV Update has put together the Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Conference USA 2012 (April 18-19).
Using independent, primary research, EV Update has identified the topics the EV infrastructure industry must address and will be discussed at the conference. Crucial topics include:
- Nissan Show You How to Increase Consumer Awareness: Examine data from early EV roll-outs to discuss results such as charging patterns and usability stats to boost consumer awareness
- Dispel EV Range Anxiety: Learn to overcome consumer concerns through advanced eco-mapping and daily routine co-ordination and partner with key players to support charging infrastructure and satisfy consumers’ needs
- Understand the Smart Grid Business Model: Construct an optimized pricing model to encourage off-peak charging, bolster communications tech. and promote grid stability to drive sustainability and profitability
- The Government’s Role and Impact within EV Infrastructure: Stimulus funds are limited. Hear which factors will impact fund allocation such as admin and policy changes to ensure your business stands to gain
Top-level speakers, pioneers of the EV industry, have been hand-picked to lead the interactive discussions, debates and presentations.
The following experts, amongst others, will share successful EV infrastructure business strategies and results from early EV roll-outs.
- Brendan Jones, Director of Sales and Marketing for Nissan LEAF, Nissan
- Mike Tinskey, Global Business Leader, Vehicle Electrification, Ford
- Tonia Buell, Project Development and Communications Manager, WSDO TWSDoT
- Mariana Gerzanych, CEO, 350 Green
- Mike Ferry, Transportation Programs Manager, California Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Robert Langford, Manager, Electric Vehicle, Honda
- Jon Bucci, Vice President, Advanced Technology Department, Toyota
To view a full list of speakers and the conference program visit: http://www.evupdate.com/electricvehicleusa/
Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure 2012 is set to be the best forum for networking and building business strategies in the commercial EV infrastructure sector to attend this year.
75% of EV Update conference attendees are made up of key decision makers in this space including, OEMs, Utilities, Govt. and Charging Infrastructure Providers.
The conference will provide a rich environment for networking and establishing strategic relationships.
For more information visit: http://www.evupdate.com/electricvehicleusa/
EV Update conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We only select the best expert speakers and produce the most concentrated audience of decision makers in North America, Europe & Asia providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Contact: Andrew Pym